<^> The Three Tribes<^> ~Native American Indian RP: Join today!

Quote:
Comanche.

Venus happened to be grazing nearby. She froze and raised her head slowly.

The figure came out the shadows, and revealed itself as a young Indian woman. The stallion sleeping nearby was startled slightly, and perked up at the sudden sight of the lady. "Shhh, it's okay. I won't hurt you," she said in a smooth tone of voice, calmly approaching the lone stallion and sitting down beside him. Though a bit afraid he stood still for her and let her stroke his neck, and feed him treats. "Good boy."

Quote:
Venus happened to be grazing nearby. She froze and raised her head slowly.

The figure came out the shadows, and revealed itself as a young Indian woman. The stallion sleeping nearby was startled slightly, and perked up at the sudden sight of the lady. "Shhh, it's okay. I won't hurt you," she said in a smooth tone of voice, calmly approaching the lone stallion and sitting down beside him. Though a bit afraid he stood still for her and let her stroke his neck, and feed him treats. "Good boy."

Venus watched from the side and approached her warily.

Quote:

She smiled at the other horse kindly. "Why, hello there," said the young woman, holding out a hand to Venus.

BraveHeart took Spirit out of the fenced in area to ride him. She looked at the mare, "Would you like to be ridden too?" She asked.

<3ChickenForever :

BraveHeart took Spirit out of the fenced in area to ride him. She looked at the mare, "Would you like to be ridden too?" She asked.

She whinnied. Turning so her side was available.​

Quote:

She smiled at the other horse kindly. "Why, hello there," said the young woman, holding out a hand to Venus.

Venus inspected her hand. She stretched out her neck and sniffed it carefully, keeping as far away as possible.

Quote:
She whinnied. Turning so her side was available.

SHe smiled, "Ok." Then she turned to Spirit, "I'm going to ride her first, ok?" Spirit pouted and went away. BraveHeart went to grabe a saddle.

<3ChickenForever :

Quote:
She whinnied. Turning so her side was available.

SHe smiled, "Ok." Then she turned to Spirit, "I'm going to ride her first, ok?" Spirit pouted and went away. BraveHeart went to grabe a saddle.​

They don't use saddles
wink.png

The mare side stepped.

Quote:
SHe smiled, "Ok." Then she turned to Spirit, "I'm going to ride her first, ok?" Spirit pouted and went away. BraveHeart went to grabe a saddle.

They don't use saddles
wink.png

The mare side stepped.

I know. That's what I'm calling it though.

"Ready, girl?" she asked.

Back
Top Bottom