The Trail of Painted Ponies

Neat! I would LOVE to see life size!

In Athens we have different painted Bulldogs and up in Nc Ive seen bears too
smile.png

Sarah,
Here's a link that show some of the fullsize ponies when this first started in Ocala, FL. I worked there for six years so got to see most of the collection of close and personal. It started as a fund raiser in the area and bloomed into the small collectables. Hope you like them. L

http://travel.webshots.com/album/67666737AatdVB You'll have to stick it in your browser.

Last edited:
So, are these ponies a way to give horses to people who really don't like horses at all, but will keep them just because they have their favorite things on them?
tongue.png
lau.gif

Do they make a Trail of Painted Goats? I could give a steamship goat to somebody I know.......

Quote:
I mean my dad isnt a horse person at all but he thought it was pretty cool. Cool enough he keeps in on display in his living room.
They know it is something I collect and have heard me talk about before so I dont know if he felt obligated

No, no, sorry, didn't mean it like that at all! They are really, really cool! (wish I had a life-size one in my backyard, now that would be REALLY cool).
Actually, don't even remember posting on this thread. Off to talk to the DD.......

Back
Top Bottom