The Twisted War: A Star Wars RP

Name: Magnus W'Olfe
Species: human
Spouse/ Crush: None... at the moment
Personality: hard to please and a perfectionist. He likes things perfect and will freak if their not. He is an amazing swordsman but has weak force skills. Quiet and secretive, not easily a person who trusts others. He perfers to attack in shadow.
History: his brother is Ferus though he doesnt know it. His parents were killed by the Seps before the war. He lived on the streets until Asajj Ventress found him and relized he was force sensetive and tought him how to weild a lightsaber.

images

Name:Florence Flora but she is called Flo half the time know one knows that her full name is Florence
Species:Human
Ranks:She is a bounty hunter
Spouse/crush:none yet
Personality:Smart, out going, will kill who ever harms her in a rude manner, she is evil when on vengeance Is known around the galaxy but her identity is secretive
Pic and or description:

other:She has a one other sibling her name is Belle
SweetCitrine

Last edited:
Rudondia looked up at the girl. He stood up. "hello, I'm Master Rudondia Ghoste. Your master was an old friend of mine, was sorry to hear about his death." he said holding out his pawed hand to her.

Felon walked in casually and sat down at the bar a few seats down. He heard the words spoken from the hidden figure he listened. Maybe she was worth something Orr could pay him for something.
The bartender came back holding a bottle and the figure's hand held out a card with the republic's symbol on it. "Don't bother giving the card back, it's your tip." She stood up and walked out as the bartender checked the ammount of credits on the card. His eyes widened and he quickly stuck it in his apron.

Last edited:
(all accepted)

" I just recently lost my apprentice. Unlike most who loos theirs to war mine decided the jedi went his way and left. Perhaps u knew him. felon. " Rudondia said.

felon s gaze watched he got a drink quickly not to look out of place and and then left. He continued closely following but undetectable.

Magnus was in an ally way on lower coruscant. He stood shrouded in his cloak in the dark.

(all accepted)

" I just recently lost my apprentice. Unlike most who loos theirs to war mine decided the jedi went his way and left. Perhaps u knew him. felon. " Rudondia said.

felon s gaze watched he got a drink quickly not to look out of place and and then left. He continued closely following but undetectable.

Magnus was in an ally way on lower coruscant. He stood shrouded in his cloak in the dark.
The figure continued to walk for a ways, then suddenly stopped before vanishing into an ally.

Back
Top Bottom