The ULTIMATE list of DUCK Treats and Supplements...

Pics
I bought mealworms at Rural King for my Chickens, is it okay to feed my ducks the same ones as treats? I have one that’s about 2 1/2 months old and 2 more that are maybe 3-4 weeks old.

Does anyone know about herbs/spices for ducks? I saw something online somewhere that recommended small amounts of oregano or garlic or turmeric as supplements to address various ailments, and I wondering if those were true, and if there were other herbs I can grow at home for them to snack on?

I know this is a really old post but I'm confused about the beans. I've just grown some French beans, and my ducks keep stealing them fresh from the plant. There are two entries for beans, one says you MUST cook them, one says fresh.... Have I poisoned my ducks?! HELP

I know this is a really old post but I'm confused about the beans. I've just grown some French beans, and my ducks keep stealing them fresh from the plant. There are two entries for beans, one says you MUST cook them, one says fresh.... Have I poisoned my ducks?! HELP
Are they for two different kinds of beans?

Back
Top Bottom