The ungrateful quacks

Pics
How are the quacks doing?
They are great. They have since acquired some new roommates, 2 young geese, and currently 7 young chickens. Everyone is unfortunately locked up right now as we have been having predator issues. Had a huge owl try to take one of my young ducks, before I scared it off. And my neighbor's full grown 1 year old rooster just vanished the last 24 hours. So for now everyone is locked up, which is a bummer, but so be it.

They are great. They have since acquired some new roommates, 2 young geese, and currently 7 young chickens. Everyone is unfortunately locked up right now as we have been having predator issues. Had a huge owl try to take one of my young ducks, before I scared it off. And my neighbor's full grown 1 year old rooster just vanished the last 24 hours. So for now everyone is locked up, which is a bummer, but so be it.
Poor quacks I hope everyone can come out soon. There are a lot of hawks in my area too it’s a bummer so I have to basically sit on my little ones heads while they are outside. I’ve considered hanging cds from trees and getting some large bird decoys. I also heard of moving enclosures which is interesting too. Fingers crossed they get bored and move on so the quacks can have peace.

Back
Top Bottom