The ungrateful quacks

Well my quacks honestly only care because freezing temps mean no pool. Other than that they are happy enough with all the nasty mud.

We have had enough snow here. I'm done with it lol.
20220117_084344.jpg

Well my quacks honestly only care because freezing temps mean no pool. Other than that they are happy enough with all the nasty mud.

We have had enough snow here. I'm done with it lol.
View attachment 2982180
I’m very much done with mud for a few days… I’m tired of doing laundry to clean up muddy labradors 🤣

Attachments

• 9563244B-3CE2-4D85-BB20-E2127D452831.jpeg
    9563244B-3CE2-4D85-BB20-E2127D452831.jpeg
    858.9 KB · Views: 2
Me “everyone seems to feed their birds warm oatmeal and such on really cold days. I should make some for the quacks since they don’t even want to move right now it’s so cold.”

The ungrateful quacks “OMG WHAT IS THAT IT MIGHT BE POISON STAY AWAY OMG”

Me “I guess even the peas on top that you love were not enough to entice them to try it… no more snacks for you ducks”
My ducks Hate the warm oatmeal, they used to take the peas off the top and shake the oatmeal that came with them All over :) Now I just put some dry oatmeal on their food on cold days like today. :)

Mine eat their snacks right away. They don't even share with one another. So hiding them is out. 😂
Mine just aren't quite sure about this snow. My oldest ones I got as ducklings last January so none of them saw snow last year. And we've just had a couple dustings to one-inch storms so far until today. Normally - I just fill up their feeder once in the morning and they have it empty by bed time. I've been bringing out food a couple times a day today so its not completely hidden. But they haven't learned that snow makes snacks and food disappear LOL

Back
Top Bottom