The us thread.

chicken3fly

Crowing
May 27, 2020
Not telling!
This thread is dedicated to YOU tell us all about you! Feel free to ask questions about you and others!
Rules
1. NO SWEARING.
2. Don't share info that your not comfortable sharing! And don't force others to share info that they are not comfortable sharing either.
3. Put anything that may be inappropiate to others in spoilers.
4. Don't (PURPOSELY) insult others.
5. Be kind and reasonable at all times.
Thanks for reading :) let's get started!

Hello y’all! My name is Crestcrazy! Cresty to my close friends!
I’m a Christian teen living in the rolling hills of southwest Missouri!
I come from a family of 13 including my parents! We live more in the woods, as in ….. we’re completely surrounded by trees! ( but by no means living off the land) I love exploring with my siblings and hiking, biking and swimming! I love to travel and see new places, especially because it’s not that often we go far away!
I’m a spider enthusiast and enjoy learning all I can about new jumping spider species! We have cats and dogs, horses and pony’s, fish and arachnids, hamsters and a gecko! Kittens too!
I have an art channel on YouTube, I go by the name JoshDoodles! ( btw if you do or have checked it out and subscribed…thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I’m currently writing this from the seat in a hospital room with my lil 2 year old bro at 2:11 AM cuz he woke up screaming and it turns out he has an ear infection😕

but he’ll be good soon! Thanks for reading!

Hello y’all! My name is Crestcrazy! Cresty to my close friends!
I’m a Christian teen living in the rolling hills of southwest Missouri!
I come from a family of 13 including my parents! We live more in the woods, as in ….. we’re completely surrounded by trees! ( but by no means living off the land) I love exploring with my siblings and hiking, biking and swimming! I love to travel and see new places, especially because it’s not that often we go far away!
I’m a spider enthusiast and enjoy learning all I can about new jumping spider species! We have cats and dogs, horses and pony’s, fish and arachnids, hamsters and a gecko! Kittens too!
I have an art channel on YouTube, I go by the name JoshDoodles! ( btw if you do or have checked it out and subscribed…thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I’m currently writing this from the seat in a hospital room with my lil 2 year old bro at 2:11 AM cuz he woke up screaming and it turns out he has an ear infection😕

but he’ll be good soon! Thanks for reading!
hi I'm a Christian teen too! I have 39 chickens, 107 goats, 2 dogs, 1 cat, 2 ducks, 1 betta fish, and an unknown number of free-range guineas. my hobbies are photography, playing video games, helping my parents with the farm, learning spanish, and I like the kc chiefs and the stl cardinals.

hi I'm a Christian teen too! I have 39 chickens, 107 goats, 2 dogs, 1 cat, 2 ducks, 1 betta fish, and an unknown number of free-range guineas. my hobbies are photography, playing video games, helping my parents with the farm, learning spanish, and I like the kc chiefs and the stl cardinals.
Hello! So nice to meet new Christian people! Sounds like an amazing farm!

Back
Top Bottom