*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

" It's been a long time, Fawn." Sembil said as she walked in and closed the door. She took of her hood and revealed her beautiful face. She grinned deviously. 
" I heard your up to no good again..."
Fawn eyed her carefully. It suddenly came to her. "Are you Sembil? I remember you from when we were young girls! Your mother nursed my mother back to health after that hard winter!" Fawn exclaimed excitedly.

Lariah was getting ready fro the birthday party. The seamstress put on her dress, a royal blue velvet. Her hair was up in rose braided bun with a rosy colored floral hairlcip. She had flower laced sleeves and her shoes were a rosy pnk. Lariah got stabbed several times by pins, and she felt like she was suffocating because the seamstress pulled her waist to much.
" OW! My gosh!" Lariah said as she got stabbed by a pin again.

Last edited:
Fawn eyed her carefully. It suddenly came to her. "Are you Sembil? I remember you from when we were young girls! Your mother nursed my mother back to health after that hard winter!" Fawn exclaimed excitedly.
" Yes, Fawn. Looks like you and I are in the same positions. Sent to murder and execute poeple. Assassins. Now, can you tell me about this Linnet?" Sembil said. She hugged Fawn and they sad on her bed.

(Sorry.. i kind of already did with Lariah.)
(you are fine
1f609.png
)

Linnet stood still while Maud carefully laced the corset extra tight, then buttoned up the red velvet kirtle. The sleeves were flared and laced. There was a weaved golden belt to go around it. Her slippers were dainty and gold. Maud did her hair in a beautiful waterfall braid, intertwined with small white roses.
--
Mariah was dressed already. She waited in the hall for Audric.
--
Fawn wore a simple gown. It was dark blue, with long laced sleeves. Her hair in a simple braid. She tucked a small bottle and her dagger into a pouch underneath her gown.
--
Edwin was dressed and waiting beside his mother.
--
Richard was in a knight's attire. No armor, as it was just a nuisance. He waited in the hall for Gwen.
--
Maud hurried to Gwen's room to help her dress.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom