*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by CrazyChickLady7, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Casper101Popcor

Casper101Popcor Chillin' With My Peeps

Lariah was REALLY uncomfortable. She walked out of the room, looking pretty.
    " I swear I cant breath right now." Lariah gasped as she struggled down the stairs. Her ankle made everything worse, turns out when she fell off Sparrow it went pretty deep.

2. silkiecuddles

silkiecuddles FortheLoveofSilkies

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    Edwin went over to Lariah. "You look lovely," he commented. "Where is Jenel?"

3. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Gwen was almost ready. Maud had put her in a beautiful green dress that complimented her fiery red hair, put up in a large curly bun. She wore a sparkling diamond tiara, and slipped into shiny silver slippers. She walked out, where Sir Richard awaited.

4. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    Richard held out his arm for her. He didn't like this any more than she did, he knew. Her carriage awaited. (Her parents out f town? Or they go?)
    --
    Linnet hurried down the steps. She wore a frown on her face, due to very troubling dreams the night before. She and Gwen were to ride together in a small carriage
    --
    Mariah finally gave up waiting. She went down to the Great Hall and sat on her throne. Servants scurried about with last min preparations.
    --
    Edwin held out his arm for Lariah
    --
    Fawn went to the stables. She looked about for Fent and her horse.
    (Anybody there?)

Last edited: Jul 7, 2015
  5. Casper101Popcor

Lariah took her brothers arm and stepped into the carriage. A pin shifted and stabbed her in the back.
    " OWWW!" Lariah bellowed as she grabbed the pin and threw it on the ground.

(I edited Lariah's outfit. Its a royal blue velvet dress with floral lace sleeves, and rose colored shoes. Her hair is in a rose shaped bun thats to the side and braided. A floral hairclip completes her hair. She has a sparkling tiara.)

6. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    (They're at the castle already. Thy love there. :))
    Edwin looked about for Jenel.

7. Casper101Popcor

Sembil was wearing a fiery red dress with a waterfall braid. She got on Tirni, her horse, and galloped off.

8. Casper101Popcor

( oops i forgot.)

9. Casper101Popcor

Lariah looked for Arthur, but she couldn't see him in the mess of people.

10. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    Fawn didn't see Fent, but she found her horse. He was saddled already. It appeared a guard intended to ride Storm. Fawn smirked. She mounted, then galloped off.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by