*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

Everyone left the room except Grandle.
" Lariah, Lariah. Im going to send a note to your father, okay?" He said in a sweet voice, but obviously fake.
" Do you want to see it."
Lariah couldn't talk, she was to shocked.
He let her read it, then he left the room. he blew out the torches, and everything was black again.....

"In my dream, someone died. I had a strong feeling it was you, when I awoke. But now I'm not so sure," she said. She sipped her glass.
(Mwahahaha XD)
"Its alright now." He took her hand. "Why dont we go out to the garden.
The servant left them. The music began again.
"Yes," Linnet agreed. She let him take her hand and lead her in the direction of the gardens. She still held her glass in the other hand.

Alena walked around the party, she was serving drinks. And then she saw Edwin...and Gwen. She knew it would happen, but didn't want to see it for herself. She set the tray down, and ran to her room.

Alena walked around the party, she was serving drinks. And then she saw Edwin...and Gwen. She knew it would happen, but didn't want to see it for herself. She set the tray down, and ran to her room.
Edwin was still dancing with Gwen, only because he knew she wouldn't judge if he stepped on her again.

The servant left them. The music began again.
"Yes," Linnet agreed. She let him take her hand and lead her in the direction of the gardens. She still held her glass in the other hand.
(are you killing linnet
1f629.png
)

He took her to his favorite spot of the garden. It had hundreds of kinds of colorful flowers. He sat on the bench and turned to her. "How are you doing?"

Back
Top Bottom