*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

(no I wouldn't do that. Hehe XD)

"Wow, it's beautiful out here," she commented. "Peter, I, um I need to tell you something else. Totally unrelated to a moment ago. I need to tell you, or I'll burst. I lo–" her sentence was interrupted by a cough. She put her hand to her stomach.
(Mwahahahaha)

Last edited:
(
(no I wouldn't do that. Hehe XD)

"Wow, it's beautiful out here," she commented. "Peter, I, um I need to tell you something else. Totally unrelated to a moment ago. I need to tell you, or I'll burst. I lo–" her sentence was interrupted by a cough. She put her hand to her stomach.
(Mwahahahaha)
(noooo please stop!!! Now!!!!)
"What is wrong My Dear?"

(Yussssss. She ain't gonna die. XD)
Linnet continued coughing. She grabbed his hand tightly. She began coughing up blood. (Mods, I hope this isn't gonna get me reported)

"I hate fuss. I hate dancing. I hate my father's stupid plans and treaties," Edwin replied simply.

Gwen smiled at him. "Just because our fathers our forcing us into this, doesn't mean we can't be friends."
"I know, I know. I love you dearly as a friend. But I could never love you in the way my parents wish," he said. (BOOM! truth be out now. )

Last edited:
"im going to change my clothes.... " she almost smiled but held back.
"Oh." He laughed." Nevermind then, i won't look."
She changed into old clothes and removed her jewelry. She let her hair down and smudged a little dirt on her face. " I am now your servant. But i still demand respect when not acting..."

Back
Top Bottom