*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by CrazyChickLady7, Jun 29, 2015.

1. silkiecuddles

silkiecuddles FortheLoveofSilkies

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    Fawn, hiding behind the curtains, watched Peter and Edwin go upstairs. 'Hm. Maybe a little more fun tonight. Just a little.' She thought.

2. Beaky Buzzard

Beaky Buzzard Chillin' With My Peeps

Jenel arrived at the castle. She got off her horse and walked in the side gate trying not to be seen.

3. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    Richard trotted his horse gently on the return to the castle.
    --
    Edwin looked out. He saw horse with a rider at the far gate.

4. Beaky Buzzard

Jenel waited for someone to meet ger.

5. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    "Be right back," Edwin said as he hurried out of the room. He ran to the gate to let Jenel in.

6. Beaky Buzzard

"What is going on? This better be important.. You dont understand what u pulled me from. If she just has a stomach ache I shall surely be in rage.."

7. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    "No, no. Poison. Someone poisoned Lady Linnet. And as you know so much about poisons, I figured you would be the best person to call," Edwin explained in haste. He didn't notice how poorly she was dressed.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
  8. Beaky Buzzard

"What are her symtoms? I need to know what im dealing with. "She grabbed a box of vials from her chamber amd followed Edwin.

9. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    "Un well, she was fine. She and Peter were dancing. Then, um, I think she began coughing, then it turned to blood, then she passed out. All within about five minutes. She had just sipped some *insert drink here*, and I think it was the carrier of the poison," Edwin explained. He handed her the piece of glass. "I saved this from the goblet she drank out of. Thought it might be of some use."

10. Casper101Popcor

Casper101Popcor Chillin' With My Peeps

When Lariah got back, she knew something was up. She saw Peter carry Linnet into the castle, and she followed, She was surprised how many people were in the room. Jenel, Edwin, Peter, Dwen, and now LAriah.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by