*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by CrazyChickLady7, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Casper101Popcor

Casper101Popcor Chillin' With My Peeps

Lariah waited at the doorway, unseen.

2. silkiecuddles

silkiecuddles FortheLoveofSilkies

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    Edwin opened the door for Jenel to come through. He glanced at Lariah. He wanted to demand where she and Jenel had been, but now was not the time.

3. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    Fawn looked about for Fent.

4. Casper101Popcor

Casper101Popcor Chillin' With My Peeps

" What's wrong-" Lariah started as she saw Linnet. She was limp on the bed, unconcious.

5. Beaky Buzzard

Beaky Buzzard Chillin' With My Peeps

It sounds like arsenic, in a very high dose. The bleeding of the lungs sounds like it was mixed w with a blood thinner. The drink would have been bitter and directly targeted at her. I need to speak to Richard as soon as he returns i believe he may know something. I have a solution that will induse vomiting. The poison is in the blood stream now so vomiting may not help. " she got out a syringe and filled it with a greenish liquid. "This is an antidote if may help but we may be too late. " she injected the needle into her arm.

6. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    "Oh and she only had one sip of the full glass," Edwin added.

7. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    Edwin glanced at her then turned back to Jenel before answering. "A case of poison," he replied simply.

8. Beaky Buzzard

"let me test the contents on the glass. " she took liquid off and tested it.

9. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    "Well?" Edwin asked impatiently. "Is it arsenic?"
    --
    Fawn sighed. 'Where could Fent be?' She asked herself.
    --
    Mariah looked around room. She didn't see Edwin or Gwen anywhere. 'Maybe they're in the gardens,' she thought to herself. She looked over at Audric. "Audric, remember when we first met? You asked me to dance. Neither of us realized who the other was," she said, dreamily.

10. Beaky Buzzard

"Yes im positive... She may make it. Arsenic is only fatal in very large amounts. "She sighed .

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by