*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by CrazyChickLady7, Jun 29, 2015.

1. silkiecuddles

silkiecuddles FortheLoveofSilkies

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    "It's perfect, Peter. It truly is," Linnet interrupted. She changed her direction for the hidden garden. "Come on, let's go plant it," she smiled.

2. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Peter smiled, glad he had done something right. He quickly followed. 'Take that Richard.'

3. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    Linnet glanced around to make sure no one was watching or following. She opened the door and entered.

4. CrazyChickLady7

May 18, 2015
    Peter looked around. Once again he was in awe of its sheer beauty. "Where will you put it?"

5. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    Linnet bolted the door behind them so no one could get in. "I was thinking over there, under the willow. There's a little ring of ice flowers, it should go perfectly in the center," she replied. She got down on her knees by the tree, and began digging a hole with a small spade.
    --
    Fawn went to the stables and saddled her horse. "Jerk," she muttered, referring to Redd

Last edited: Jul 9, 2015
  6. CrazyChickLady7

May 18, 2015
    Peter had know idea what to do, so he just watched.
    -------
    (haha yeah)

7. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    "Will you fetch a small bucket of water?" Linnet asked Peter. She placed the plant gently in the earth, then patted the dirt around it.
    --
    Fawn mounted her bay horse, then trotted it out of the paddock. She could hear Richard grunting and cursing as he practiced. She put her horse into a canter.
    --
    Richard cantered his horse, again and again in the direction of the dummy. It was covered in tears and holes where Richard's lance had pierced it.

8. CrazyChickLady7

May 18, 2015
    -----
    Peter went to get the water, and came back to see that she was done. "So..." He was trying to make conversation, but it wasn't working.
    ------
    Kat sat on the wall, near the castle gates. (silkie [​IMG])

9. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    Linnet stood up. She took the bucket from Peter and poured some of the water on the little plant. She set the bucket down on the bench. "Perfect," she said simply.
    --
    Fawn galloped off to the forest (and was never seen again. Jk.)
    --
    (Ooooh sorry Edwin is in the library talking to Jenel. Oh but I got an idea)
    Richard finally decided he had had enough. He dismounted and walked his horse to the stables. After handing to reins to a stable hand and giving strict instructions for the horse to be wiped down and watered, he went to the courtyard. He looked over and saw a dark haired maiden. Thinking it was Linnet, because he could only see the back of her, he went over. "Good morning, my lady," he said.

10. Beaky Buzzard

Beaky Buzzard Chillin' With My Peeps

"I'm fine and I did no wrong, so it does not matter. Thank you for your concern." Jenel said quietly.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by