*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

"Why, for the mews, of course!" Linnet replied cheerfully. She pushed the vines aside to go through them.
--
"Me? I'm just walking," Richard replied honestly.
--
"Good morning, you big sleepyhead!" Mariah greeted Audric.

Peter laughed at his own stupidity. "Of course."
-----
Kat looked at him. "Well. Would you lil someone to walk with?"
----
"Good morning My Love." He smiled sleepily at her.

Linnet grinned as she hurried down the hill.
--
"Sure, why not," Richard replied. He began walking to nowhere in particular.
--
Mariah sat down on th edge of the bed. "It's the afternoon, nearly," she laughed. "The party went very well last night, did it not?" She asked

Linnet grinned as she hurried down the hill.
--
"Sure, why not," Richard replied. He began walking to nowhere in particular.
--
Mariah sat down on th edge of the bed. "It's the afternoon, nearly," she laughed. "The party went very well last night, did it not?" She asked

Peter quickly ran after her.
-------
Kat walked with Richard, unsure of where they were going, but it had been a while since she had been in the company of a handsome man. (ahh the stupidity! Ut hurts!)
--------
Audric got up, and quickly dressed, before going and finding Mariah again. "Well My Dear, whAt dies My Queen wish to do today?"

Edwin let out a small laugh. "You were going to run away, just so you wouldn't be forced into a marriage? Take me with you next time you plan on it," he chuckled.
--
Linnet grabbed Peter by his wrist. "Would you like to join me for hawking?" She asked.
--
"Oh," Richard replied. "I'm Sir Richard, the only male knight currently residing at Alnswick Castle. It's nice to know I'm not the only knight depended on here," he chuckled.
"You dont have to marry her you know, it is your life.. I will not waste mine away."

Despite the overcast day, Linnet felt full of happiness. "Come on!" She hollered back to Peter. They were nearing the mews.
--
Richard had no idea why the little wench wanted to come with him, but he decided as long as she wasn't in his way, it'd be fine. He walked slowly to the gardens. (XD)
--
Mariah grinned. "Oh, I don't know. I know! How about a game of chess. Of course I'll beat you, but it's fun nonetheless!"
--
Edwin sighed. He was taking Jenel's advice most literally in his head. He got up and walked to the door. "Before you do anything crazy or fun or crazy fun, find me. I'll join you," he laughed.

Last edited:
Despite the overcast day, Linnet felt full of happiness. "Come on!" She hollered back to Peter. They were nearing the mews.
--
Richard had no idea why the little wench wanted to come with him, but he decided as long as she wasn't in his way, it'd be fine. He walked slowly to the gardens. (XD)
--
Mariah grinned. "Oh, I don't know. I know! How about a game of chess. Of course I'll beat you, but it's fun nonetheless!"
--
Edwin sighed. He was taking Jenel's advice most literally in his head. He got up and walked to the door. "Before you do anything crazy or fun or crazy fun, find me. I'll join you," he laughed.

Peter too was full of happiness, it had been a long time.
------
Audric sighed. "As you wish." He laughed. "But be warned, i have been working on my chess."

Linnet reached the mews. Peter was still quite a ways behind. She asked the falconer to ready her Merlin, Marigold, and get Peter a falcon to use. The falconer picked a nice, big peregrines for Peter. (Ooooooh)
--
Mariah brought the chessboard over to the small table in their apartment. She set the pieces up.
--
Richard glanced back at Kat. "Do you want to go hawking?" He asked. (XD)

Linnet reached the mews. Peter was still quite a ways behind. She asked the falconer to ready her Merlin, Marigold, and get Peter a falcon to use. The falconer picked a nice, big peregrines for Peter. (Ooooooh)
--
Mariah brought the chessboard over to the small table in their apartment. She set the pieces up.
--
Richard glanced back at Kat. "Do you want to go hawking?" He asked. (XD)

Peter finally reached her, panting. "I..thought...i was..in shape...apparently not." He said, hands on his knees.
------
Audric da down. "Your sure you don't want to walk through the garden, or go on the boat, or not play chess?"
------
"I love hawking." Kat replied.

Linnet giggled. "Oh, you look fine to me," she said. The falconer brought them their Hawks. "Since you don't have your hawk here, you can use Sir Richard's. I'm sure he won't mind," she said sweetly.
--
Mariah laughed. "You're just embarrassed to get beat again!"
--
"Ok." Richard headed for the stable. "Let's take horses. It'll be much faster," he explained. (Mwahaha get ready for your longed-for fight, Crazychick. XD)

Back
Top Bottom