*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by CrazyChickLady7, Jun 29, 2015.

1. silkiecuddles

silkiecuddles FortheLoveofSilkies

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    "Ok!" She yelled to be heard over the rain. The rain was suddenly pouring. Linnet adjusted her hood back on her hair, and headed for the river. She didn't realize she had found it till she was up past her ankles in it. "Peter, it's flooding!" she exclaimed. As she turned around to head back, she slipped on an unseen stone. The current immediately pulled her. "Help!" Linnet screamed.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
  2. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Peter jumped in the water after her. "Linnet?!?!"

3. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    The current pulled Linnet under for a moment, then she emerged again. She screamed, then held her breath as she was pulled under again, and swept further downstream
    --
    Richard cantered his horse through the the woods, on his way back to Alnswick castle. He heard what sounded like a scream. He stopped his horse, then headed towards the sound.

4. CrazyChickLady7

May 18, 2015
    Peter launched off a rock, towards Linnet, wrapping his arm around her torso. And began to fight the current towards shore.

5. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    Richard cantered towards the voices. He quickly dismounted when he saw two people frantically trying to escape the rough waters. He grabbeda rope out of his saddlebag and threw it a little past Peter. "Grab on!!!!!" He yelled

6. CrazyChickLady7

May 18, 2015
    Peter quickly grabbed the rope, and allowed the man to pull him ashore.

7. Casper101Popcor

Casper101Popcor Chillin' With My Peeps

Lariah winced as Arthur examined her cut. He got a bandage for her and she thanked him. She looked in the sack to look at the dagger and she knew Arthur had seen it.
    " Yes, i NEED Jenel. I have been drugged, and i know it. Can you please get her." Grandle said, too much plead in his voice fro his liking. But he let it pass. He looked at Edwin with a soft glare.

8. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    Richard tied the rope quickly to his horse's saddlehorn, then pulled the horse away from the edge.

9. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    Edwin finally got serious. "Ok, ok, sir. I can see you really do need her. Be back shortly," he said as he turned away. He hurried through the castle in search of Jenel. (Beaky)

10. Casper101Popcor

Casper101Popcor Chillin' With My Peeps

( We NEED Beaky!)

" Thank you, Arthur." Lariah said to him as she looked into his eyes. She looked away, adn she turned around.
    " Guess your wondering what this is." Lariah said to him as she pullet out the dagger. She looked up again and she sighed.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by