*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by CrazyChickLady7, Jun 29, 2015.

1. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    "What do you wish to do?" He smiled, though on the inside, he was hoping that it would have been Richard who had come.
    -------
    Audric sighed. "Must I always lose?" He said with dramatic fake anger.

2. silkiecuddles

silkiecuddles FortheLoveofSilkies

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    Linnet sighed. "A walk? In the woods?" She asked.
    --
    Mariah laughed. "No, you mustn't. And you haven't lost—yet."

3. Casper101Popcor

Casper101Popcor Chillin' With My Peeps

Gradle muttered to himself and turned around to face the prince again.
    " I need Jenel because of this." Grade said as he threw the vile to Edwin." It was in my room, and i think someone drugged me." Grandle growled and he waited fro Edwin's response.

4. Casper101Popcor

Lariah trotted silently into the stables. She untacked Sparrow and she put him in his stall. She sat down on the bench, looking in her leather sack. The dagger was noticeable, the rubies glowing like they were alive. Lariah looked up and there she saw Arthur....

5. CrazyChickLady7

May 18, 2015
    "Whatever you wish. The tree's canopy with keep some of the water off anyway." He took her hand, leading her towards the trees.
    ------
    "Well who do you think will win?" Audric inquired.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
  6. CrazyChickLady7

May 18, 2015
    Arthur moved further into the stall, rubbing his curry brush gently in circles.

7. Casper101Popcor

Lariah tried to put the dagger back into the sack, put a horse neighed lowdly and she dropped the dagger. t landed with a very loud clang and she winced.
    There is no way he couldn't have heard thatLariah thought. She stood there, frozen, her eyes glued to Arthur.

8. CrazyChickLady7

May 18, 2015
    Arthur peeked around the corner of the stall. "Lariah!" He smiled.

9. Casper101Popcor

Lariah fumbled with the dagger as she tied to put it back into her sack. She cut herself on the blade of the dagger.
    " Ahh!" She groaned when she cut her hand, She got the dagger back into the sack and she looked in Arthur's direction.

10. Casper101Popcor

( Mmmm kay people I have to go somehwhere so byyyye! I'll be back in 4 hours!)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by