*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by CrazyChickLady7, Jun 29, 2015.

1. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Peter sighed. "Ok, lets go." He held up his arm for the falcon

2. silkiecuddles

silkiecuddles FortheLoveofSilkies

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    Linnet smiled. She tied the bird to her wrist, then hooded Marigold.
    --
    Richard stalked down the hill. He didn't want anything to do with Peter or Linnet right now. He wondered wether Kat could keep up with his long strides, but he didn't care enough to look back.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
  3. Casper101Popcor

Casper101Popcor Chillin' With My Peeps

" I'm looking for Jenel. I need to ask her a question." Gradle growled. She shoved Edwin's arm of his shoulder and continued on.

4. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    Edwin gasped. "How dare you treat me that way!" He exclaimed. "I demand you apologize, and then I might consider helping you find Princess Jenel," Edwin said.

5. CrazyChickLady7

May 18, 2015
    Peter soon followed.
    He handed the man his falcon, before heading back to the castle.
    ------
    Kat decided to ignore Richard, she was going hawking.

6. Casper101Popcor

Casper101Popcor Chillin' With My Peeps

" I apologize. And i need to find Princess Jenel." Grandle said, very annoyed, but he coverfed it up well. He growled and continued walking.
    ____________________________________________________________________---_________________________-
    Lariah was about to get on Sparrow when something caught her eye. It was a dagger. It's handle was carved into a beautiful drgon breathing fire. Rubies dotted the outline of it, and the blade was very sharp. She snuck it in her sack and got on Sparrow. She galloped all the way back to the palace.

7. CrazyChickLady7

May 18, 2015
    Arthur was out at the stables taking care of Jerome. He wondered where Lariah was, he hadn't seen her in a while, and hoped she was ok.

8. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    Linnet walked gracefully down the opposite side as Richard. She was still grinning and very happy. The rain was falling steadier now, so she put her hood on.
    --
    Richard glanced at Linnet, then hurried towards the mews. He didn't intend to get stuck at the mews talking to Peter and Linnet.
    --
    Edwin grinned. "That's more like it. Now, if you will just smile and tell me your reason for finding my sister, then I shall help you. Otherwise, you're on your own," Edwin said.
    --
    Mariah moved another pawn and placed it right in front of Audric's rook.

9. CrazyChickLady7

May 18, 2015
    Peter ran ahead, he was already waiting at the mews.
    ----------
    Audric quickly moved his rook away, not wanting her to take it.
    (yes i know he could have taken it)

10. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    Linnet arrived at the mews, breathless. The falconer took their Falcons. "Well, what shall we do now? Tis raining, but not too harshly, and I don't want to be stuck in the drafty old castle today."
    --
    Richard mounted his horse and rode off, not caring wether Kat came or not.
    --
    Mariah smirked. "I see you have indeed been practicing," she said. Then she moved her knight and captured the ivory rook.
    (She couldn't if taken his rook if her pawn was directly in front of it. He could of taken her pawn, tho. :))

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by