*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

(Gtg soon.)
Linnet slowed her pace. She looked back at the panting Peter and grinned. Marigold was eager to be off in the sky.
--
Richard slowed his horse down to a trot, then a walk, as they neared the mews.

Peter unhooded his...Sir Richard's bird, and released it. He watched it swirl and dip.
---------
Kat slowed, and dismounted at the mews.

Linnet untied Marigold's hood and the rope and let her go. Marigold went into the brush. A drop of rain fell on Linnet's foot. She pulled her hood off and smiled.
--
Richard dismounted. He asked the falconer for his bird and a Merlin for Kat. When the falconer explained where Richard's bird was, Richard wanted to yell at the man, but he knew better because a lady was present. Instead he calmly accepted a different falcon.

Linnet untied Marigold's hood and the rope and let her go. Marigold went into the brush. A drop of rain fell on Linnet's foot. She pulled her hood off and smiled.
--
Richard dismounted. He asked the falconer for his bird and a Merlin for Kat. When the falconer explained where Richard's bird was, Richard wanted to yell at the man, but he knew better because a lady was present. Instead he calmly accepted a different falcon.
(
1f601.png
)
Kat gladly accepted the falcon. She smiled at Richard's increasingly red face.

Linnet sat down in the grass. The rain was just occasional droplets at this point. She looked up at the sky and smiled.
--
Richard took the Peregrine and began walking. He didn't know who had taken his Peregrine, and he didn't want to know. "I know if a nice hill for hawking. Let's go there," he suggested. He was completely oblivious to the fact that Linnet and Peter were there.

Linnet sat down in the grass. The rain was just occasional droplets at this point. She looked up at the sky and smiled.
--
Richard took the Peregrine and began walking. He didn't know who had taken his Peregrine, and he didn't want to know. "I know if a nice hill for hawking. Let's go there," he suggested. He was completely oblivious to the fact that Linnet and Peter were there.
Peter layer down next to where Linnet was sitting in the grass, just letting the cold droplets land on his face.
-------
Kat looked at Richard."How many people know if this great spot for falconry?"

Last edited:
Linnet stood up as Marigold flew it from the brush, a small grouse in her talons. The Merlin landed on Linnet's arm. She took the grouse and put it in her bag. Then she rewarded the bird with some raw meat. She released the bird again.
--
"How should I know?" Richard asked smartly. "I know for a fact that the Lady Linnet goes hawking there, and sometimes Princess Gwen. I don't know who else would." He shrugged, then stopped in his tracks. He saw two people up on the hill.

Back
Top Bottom