*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by CrazyChickLady7, Jun 29, 2015.

1. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Peter was still laying in the grass, when he heard some people speaking. He quickly rose.
    -------
    Kat shrugged, and them saw the two people. "I guess there are others who know then."

2. silkiecuddles

silkiecuddles FortheLoveofSilkies

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    Linnet turned when she heard Peter sit up.
    Richard immediately turned to leave. "You know what? I don't think today is good for hawking," he said lamely.
    Linnet recognized the knight, but she didn't say anything.

3. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    "Is that...Sir Richard?" Peter smirked.
    ------
    Kat turned to him. "What are you doing? There is plenty of room up there?"

4. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    Linnet didn't say anything. She turned around and held her arm out for Marigold. "Looks like we're going to have a storm," she commented. The rain was falling more now.
    --
    "It's raining, plus they're already up there," Richard replied.

5. Beaky Buzzard

Beaky Buzzard Chillin' With My Peeps

"Promise you wont try to stop me .. I wont like it if you do." She sighed.

6. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    Edwin had his hand on the door knob. He sighed. "I can't promise you that." He left and went down the hall.

7. Beaky Buzzard

Beaky Buzzard Chillin' With My Peeps

Jenel watched him leave. She felt sorry for him, but she would not do what he said.. She was leaving, this time for good. Not only because of the marriage. But for freedom.

8. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    (I got plots....XD)
    Edwin decided he needed some fresh air. He looked out a window, only to discover that it was raining. He sighed. He went to the courtyard and sat down on a bench under an overhang.

9. Casper101Popcor

Casper101Popcor Chillin' With My Peeps

Lariah sat through the ran in the forest. She rode Sparrow there by the river, and she swam. She was wondering what those snare's were, so she was going to investigate, She went down to the bottom, and looked for a snare on in the middle of the river, cleverly put between two rocks and anchored by another one. She yanked it out and surfaced. She examined it, and she found no clue to what put it there. She went back to Sparrow and decided to go fishing. She positioned herself like the last time she went fishing, and shot an fast arrow. Lariah ran to the fish, an the arrow was holding it by it's head.
    "Guess this is lunch?" Lariah asked herself as she pulled the arrow out
    ___________________________________________________________________________________

Gradle couldn't find Jenel anywhere. And the club hit was coming back to him. His head throbbed and he felt light headed. He went back to the castle and got off Tonss.
    " What's with this kingdom and it's people?" Gradle said to himself as he he sighed and looked at Tonss in the paddock.

10. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    Edwin saw Gradle. He got up and walked over to him. "Where are you planning on going in this weather?" He demanded.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by