*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

How does she know my name?
Alfric backs away slowly towards the wall, the back of his foot hits against the collapsed door and he glances back at it, then to the bed. There's dirt everywhere.
"I.. I.. Uh.."

How does she know my name?
Alfric backs away slowly towards the wall, the back of his foot hits against the collapsed door and he glances back at it, then to the bed. There's dirt everywhere.
"I.. I.. Uh.."

(I thought he told her earlier)

"What on earth could you of possibly done to make such a mess?!" Katrina repeated her question, this time with much more anxiety and slight anger.

(Nope)
Alfric runs his hand along the back of his neck. He eyes her up, she's smaller than him, must be a lot lighter too. Without second thought he bursts towards her, pulling her into the room and slamming the door shut behind her.

(Nope)
Alfric runs his hand along the back of his neck. He eyes her up, she's smaller than him, must be a lot lighter too. Without second thought he bursts towards her, pulling her into the room and slamming the door shut behind her.
(Out or into?)
Katrina let out something between a sqeal and a gasp as his force propelled her backwards.

Last edited:
(Into the room.)
Alfric stays facing the closed door, his mind rushing. She can't find out what he's planning. He leans forward and places his head against the door, closing his eyes and sighing. This is all such a mess.

Last edited:
(Into the room.)
Alfric stays facing the closed door, his mind rushing. She can't find out what he's planning. He leans forward and places his head against the door, closing his eyes and sighing. This is all such a mess.
Wide eyed, Katrina sat down on the floor. "What? What are ye doing?" She demanded. Her heart felt like it was beating a hundred times per second. His unexpected move both stunned and scared her, and she had no idea what he was going to do next.

Alfric fidgets nervously and chews on his lip. He had no idea what to do now. He felt so exposed without his hair, he was really counting on finding that mask. And she recognised him, which means she knows about his hair, which means she'd know it was him even if he wore a mask. Crap. He turns around to face her, her eyes searching for answers.
"I, I got lost. This.. Who..who's room is this?"
His heart is racing and he fumbles over his words.

Last edited:
Alfric fidgets nervously and chews on his lip. He had no idea what to do now. He felt so exposed without his hair, he was really counting on finding that mask. And she recognised him, which means she knows about his hair, which means she'd know it was him even if he wore a mask. Crap. He turns around to face her, her eyes searching for answers.
"I, I got lost. This.. Who..who's room is this?"
His heart is racing and he fumbles over his words.
( :eek: you said c-r-a-p. What a naughty Brit XD )

Katrina knew perfectly well whose room it was, but decided to drag out her answer. "Oh, well, hmm. I thought it was maybe the princess's room, but now that I look at it more, I believe it's the Queen's personal, private, tea room." She stood up slowly keeping her eyes on him.

(Oh hey you noticed :D I put it there for you.)
Alfric leans back against the door.
"The..the.. Queens..?" He stammers. He moves his eyes away from hers and over to the hole in the wall behind her.

Back
Top Bottom