*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

Alena was becoming nervous. "Aren't assassins required to know the entire castle by heart?

"So...how long are you staying at the castle." Peter asked.

Audric finally climbed into the waiting carriage.
Redd shrugged. "I wouldn't know," he said nonchalantly as he turned to leave.

"For as long as the queen requires of me," Jane replied honestly. "And yourself?"
-----

It's hard to see, but Alfric can make out the outline of a bed. A king sized bed, with a large desk beside it. Who's room could this be...
He was never allowed up here, never allowed to see the other children.

Redd shrugged. "I wouldn't know," he said nonchalantly as he turned to leave.

"For as long as the queen requires of me," Jane replied honestly. "And yourself?"
-----

"That is a lie." Alena said coldly. "You are and assassin, therefore you had better know."

Peter shrugged. "I grew up here, with Edwin. Hes my closest friend."

Redd ignored her and continued on out. Great. She suspected him. He would have to find a different way to get to her.

(@casper101popcor we need ya girl! :p )

Edwin stopped at the door. He took a deep breath before exiting the castle and going around to the carriage.

"Ah. So you're very close to Ed–-Prince Edwin?" Jane asked, blushing. She had very nearly called the prince informally, which certainly wouldn't do for her reputation. She had to remember her place.
--------
(Gwen?)

Last edited:
Alena waited a few minutes before scurrying out the door and down the corridor.

Peter nodded. "Why are you at the castle?" H really wished they would leave already.

Gwen sat across from Linnet in the carriage. "Aren't you excited?"

Redd had stopped at the corner with the intent of watching where the girl went. He had followed her closely the past week since receiving the assignment, thus providing himself with the knowledge of where she would be at what times.

Edwin stepped into the empty carriage that was for him, Lariah, and Cliffton. He drummed his fingers lightly on his leg, deep in thought.

"I just told you. I came as Lady in waiting to the queen," Jane repeated, a smile spread across her face.
---------
"Terribly excited," Linnet grinned. It had been a while since she had seen Gwen this excited for anything.
-------
Edmund directed a few servants to fill up the vases with fresh flowers from the garden. He wanted it done as close to the actually time for the ball to start in order to keep them as fresh as possible.

(I think I'm going to change Edmund a few ranks up, FYI)

Last edited:
Alfric stands back up and takes a deep breath. He places his shoulder against the door and pushes. It begins cracking; he pushes harder, the sharp stones digging into his feet. And then suddenly; crash! The door comes tumbling to the floor, taking Alfric with it. He grunts and screws up his face as he hits the ground. Rolling onto his back he covers his face with his hands. His head is throbbing, blood trickles down the side of his face and runs back towards his ear.

Back
Top Bottom