*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

Alena quickly let go if his arm, and stepped ,closer to Peter.
------
"Linnet! Linnet!" She called, even though Linnet couldn't hear her.
"Alena!" Edwin quickly stopped the eager servant girl. "I believe that is the Lady Linnet," he said softly. "And her faithful knight?" He asked more to himself than Alena or Peter.
--
Linnet blushed as she realized it was the prince. She slowed her hurried gait, and made a deep curtsy to him. Even if Gwen despised the young man, Linnet saw no reason to deprive him of a respectful curtsy.
--
Richard scoffed to himself as he caught up with Linnet. His horse snorted.

Last edited:
"Alena!" Edwin quickly stopped the eager servant girl. "I believe that is the Lady Linnet," he said softly. "And her faithful knight?" He asked more to himself than Alena or Peter.
--
Linnet blushed as she realized it was the prince. She slowed her hurried gait, and made a deep curtsy to him. Even if Gwen despised the young man, Linnet saw no reason to deprive him of a respectful curtsy.
--
Richard scoffed to himself as he caught up with Linnet. His horse snorted.

"Linnet!" In hearing range...and seeing range. Just then she noticed the prince and slowed her wild gallop.

Edwin was a couple feet from Linnet. . "Greetings, Lady Lin—" he stopped as he noticed Gwen. His grin turned to a slight frown.
--
Linnet straightened up and smiled. As Edwin stopped and looked behind Linnet, Linnet turned her head. Gwen had followed her.
--
Richard stood right behind Linnet. He turned his head to see what everyone was looking at. He quickly bowed deeply to the princess.
--
The guard scowled as Gwen sped up. He urged his horse into a canter to catch up.

Gwen slowed her horse to a stop, before sliding off. "Hello Linnet, Edwin." She smiled kindly. She heard another horse gallop up, and the she remembered, the guard. She turned and sighed.

Last edited:
Gwen slowed her horse to a stop, before sliding off. "Hello Linnet, Edwin." She smiled kindly. She heard another horse gallop up, and the she remembered, the guard. She turned and sighed.
"Your highness," Edwin said stiffly. He did a quick bow.
--
"Ah! Gwen! I did not know you were following me," Linnet replied.
--
The guard stopped his horse several yards away. He did a slight bow in the saddle, but stayed on his horse.
--
Richard bowed deeply to the prince and princess. He sighed angrily.

Lariah had been standing there the whole time, wondering why her brother had not seen her. Rensil had come back to her when she called to him. The osprey was on her shoulder, his yellow gaze going over everyone.

( Is Gwen the princess? Who's Linnet?)

"Your highness," Edwin said stiffly. He did a quick bow.
--
"Ah! Gwen! I did not know you were following me," Linnet replied.
--
The guard stopped his horse several yards away. He did a slight bow in the saddle, but stayed on his horse.
--
Richard bowed deeply to the prince and princess. He sighed angrily.
She smiled at him. "I did not expect to see you." She turned to Linnet. "Yes. I have been looking for you."

Back
Top Bottom