*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

(redd is there while I'm waiting on my ramen noodles
1f60a.png
)

(redd is there while I'm waiting on my ramen noodles
1f60a.png
)
(I need redd and whats his name)
(Ok then everyone is there except Katrina.)
Katrina pulled the reins back. The obedient pony immediately halted. Katrina dismounted and led the horse over to a hitching post. She pulled her hood closer around her face and looked about for her mistress.

Richard shook his head. "No, your highness, I was just taking a leisurely walk. Good night," he said as he turned to leave.
---
Edwin stared into the roaring fire. Hearing the knock, he replied, "Come in."
---
(Katrina is Jenel and Lariah's maid. She is going to join Jenel, Redd, and Helenan who are in a town. Mariah is waiting for Audric. She's in their bedroom. Maud and Linnet are sleeping, Fawn is in her windowsill wondering where Fent is, Richard and Gwen are in the garden of Alsnwick, dunno where Kat is)

Gwen gave him a tired smiled. "Well then goodnight Sir Richard."

Alena hesitantly opened the door.

Richard bowed at the waist, then hurriedly left the garden. He went to his room to sleep.
---
Edwin looked up. Seeing Alena, he smiled.
---
Fawn fell asleep in her window ledge.
---
Mariah clasped her hands together, then returned to bed. She fell asleep thinking of all the preparations necessary for the dinner party.
What character is open I could fill a few slots I write this kind of stuff in my free time have a book and what not lol
(Crazychick, the member page need to be updated. Daskhan, look at the member page. There still isn't a king or queen of Alnwick )

Last edited:
I'll take an over view of what's going on?
(Alrighty. :) For starters, whenever you are posting but not for the RP, please use parentheses. :) it makes things less confusing. Thanks.
Did you read the very first post? About the RP storlyline?

Princess Gwen of Alnwick and Prince Edwin of Edinburgh have an arranged marriage, thanks to their parents.
Mariah and Audric are Edwin's parents.
Linnet is Gwen's best friend, Peter is Edwin's. Peter and Linnet are smitten with eachother. :lau
Fawn and Fent are ssassin of Alnwick. Reds is an assassin of Edinburgh. I think there's another assassin there as well. :idunno
Jenel and Lariah are Edwin's older sisters.
Jenel is running away with Redd, her maid Katrina, and Heleman, a guard.
Richard and Kat are knights of Alnwick. Arthur and Grandel are Edinburgh Knights.
Queen Mariah of Edinburgh is having a dinner party in three days for Edwin and Gwen.
Maud is Gwen and Linnet's maid.
Alena is Edwin's mAid.
I think that's all. Anyone please feel free to correct me, that's just all I can remember.
ETA: wow, Crazychick I feel stupid. I've been saying AlnSwick for who knows how long. It's Alnwick :oops: )

Last edited:
What character is open I could fill a few slots I write this kind of stuff in my free time have a book and what not lol
(King and queen of Alnwick, king's advisor for both sides, servant and Knights are unlimited I think, Princess's siblings, one more sib for the prince, guards)

Back
Top Bottom