*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

(Yay! You hath returned)
A servant rode out to meet him.
--
Edwin looked around the library. "Father, I'm going to get straight to the point. Is this treaty really necessary?" He asked firmly.
---
Linnet smiled up at him. The afternoon sun illuminated the flowers most beautifully

Anger stirred up in Audric,but he remained outwardly calm. "Unless you would rather send both of our castles into mass chaos and destruction, then yes, it is."

Peter swallowed, gathering his courage. "Linnet?"

Edwin frowned. "When you married mother, did you love her?" He asked, seemingly changing the subject.
--
Linnet smiled. "Yes, Peter?"
---
"Sir, Heleman!" The servant called out breathlessly.
---
Katrina could see Jenel and Redd outside the cabin talking. She decided to not announce herself yet, in case she could hear some of their conversation.

Edwin frowned. "When you married mother, did you love her?" He asked, seemingly changing the subject.
--
Linnet smiled. "Yes, Peter?"
---
"Sir, Heleman!" The servant called out breathlessly.
---
Katrina could see Jenel and Redd outside the cabin talking. She decided to not announce herself yet, in case she could hear some of their conversation.

Audric shook his head. "No, but I learned to, as you will with Gwen."

Peter paused, gathering his thoughts. "Will you come to Edinburgh with me?"

Edwin shrugged. "I doubt it. And I doubt she will either," he argued.
---
"Of course. May I ask what for?" Linnet asked
--
Fawn sighed. She had been watching and listening to Peter and Linnet for a while. She was, as he often reminded her, still working for Richard. Meaning she needed to tell Richard all she heard and saw concerning Linnet.

The servant didn't stop him. He turned his horse and wearily the two made their way slowly back to Edinburgh castle.
---
Edmund's mind raced. He angrily kicked at the bedpost, pretending it was King Audric. He stuffed an extra blanket in his pack

Last edited:
The servant didn't stop him. He turned his horse and wearily the two made their way slowly back to Edinburgh castle.
---
Edmund's mind raced. He angrily kicked at the bedpost, pretending it was King Audric. He stuffed an extra blanket in his pack
Heleman jumped of his horse at the door, slipping into the castle, not even bothering to tie the horse, knowing that it would go nowhere.

Mariah was about to ring the bell most violently, when a servant entered to say Heleman had arrived. With a sigh of relief, Mariah told the servant have Heleman come up immediately

Back
Top Bottom