*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

Peter finished his tart and drink and stood wiping the crumbs off. "What does My Lady wish to do now, adventure in the mountains, run away, or rob small villages?"

Kat sighed. "Well alright. I see you later then?"

Gwen slowly made her way to her home. How would she be able to get away with all of her necessities?

(sorry beaky thought I replied)

Redd made his way into the cabin. He had been scouting the surrounding area to see if there was anyone else like Gavin to be wary of."

Linnet laughed. "Ah, how about we just take a walk? I don't think it necessary to run away, rob villages, or adventure in mountains," she replied happily.
:)lau they're having this sweet little happy moment and everyone else is running away or being hunted :gig)
---
Richard nodded. "I think so."
---
Edmund confusedly opened the letter. It was sealed with the king of Edinburgh's seal. He read it. Shocked, he read it again. It ended with "Or be killed".
---
Katrina decided to venture the brush, rather than take the road and get stopped again. It had left her jittery and slightly scared.
--
(Are Redd and Jenel talking?)
---
Mariah closed her book, then put it in the back of her drawer and locked it.

Breathless from the uphill climbing, Katrina sat down for a quick rest. She regretted telling Jenel to stay at the cabin. That trip might of knocked some sense into the princess. She pulled out the roll she had purchased for herself at the market, and began eating. It was a bit stale, but she didn't care.

Linnet laughed. "Ah, how about we just take a walk? I don't think it necessary to run away, rob villages, or adventure in mountains," she replied happily.
:)lau they're having this sweet little happy moment and everyone else is running away or being hunted :gig)
---
Richard nodded. "I think so."
---
Edmund confusedly opened the letter. It was sealed with the king of Edinburgh's seal. He read it. Shocked, he read it again. It ended with "Or be killed".
---
Katrina decided to venture the brush, rather than take the road and get stopped again. It had left her jittery and slightly scared.
--
(Are Redd and Jenel talking?)
---
Mariah closed her book, then put it in the back of her drawer and locked it.

Peter nodded. "That sounds sensible."

Kat began walking her horse back towards the castle.

Edwin paced his room, a worried frown on his face. What was his mother planning? What was Alena to do? He was desperately worried about her.
---
Edmund threw the letter in the fire as it had instructed. He sighed irritably and sat down, then stood up and began pulling select items from his desk.
---
Richard returned to Alnwick castle.
---
Linnet stood up. "Peter, what are we to do..."
---
Katrina finished her roll. She cupped her hands and drank some water from the stream, then proceeded back up the tiresome mountain.

Back
Top Bottom