*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

Edmun frowned as he said, "Kill yourself–or, run away."

"Then perhaps they are together," Linnet declared happily.
---
Katrina thanked the market stand's owner, then continued on to the vegetable stand.
(Jenel ran away cause she doesn't want to be forced to marry)
----
Edwin knocked on Alena's door.

Last edited:
Edmun frowned as he said, "Kill yourself–or, run away."

"Then perhaps they are together," Linnet declared happily.
---
Katrina thanked the market stand's owner, then continued on to the vegetable stand.
(Jenel ran away cause she doesn't want to be forced to marry)
----
Edwin knocked on Alena's door.

Gwen thought for a moment. "I-I think I've made up my mind."

Peter smiled. "Of course they are, now we can stop worrying about that and eat."

Alena heard a knock in her door. Moaning, she climbed out of bed. She opened the door. "Hello...Edwin?"

Edmund looked at Gwen. "I didn't say you had to answer me today, so make sure you know what you truly want before replying," he said.

Linnet grinned. (Where are they?)
---
Edwin looked around the hallway. "Is there somewhere we could talk–in private?" He whispered

Edmund looked at Gwen. "I didn't say you had to answer me today, so make sure you know what you truly want before replying," he said.

Linnet grinned. (Where are they?)
---
Edwin looked around the hallway. "Is there somewhere we could talk–in private?" He whispered

Gwen nodded. "I know, and I am sure." (and the answer is to kill. No jk jk I couldnt do that)

(they r in the garden)

Alena didn't question it, she just nodded. "Come in."

"Well? What is it?" Edmund asked
---
(Ah ok)
Linnet sighed. "Should I ring the bell for tea?" She asked
---
Edwin entered quickly. He began immediately. (Alena, I love you and want you to run away with me. HAHAHAAHAHA jk no)
"Alena, to put it bluntly, you're in trouble. And not for not getting up earlier, but trouble–real trouble and it's all my fault," he explained dismally.

"I want to run away with you." She replied with calm assurance.

Peter nodded. "If you wish."

Alena gasped. "Wha-what do you mean?"

"I want to run away with you." She replied with calm assurance.

Peter nodded. "If you wish."

Alena gasped. "Wha-what do you mean?"
Edmund looked at her, rather shocked. "Really? Gwen, are you positive that's what you want. That would mean leaving Linnet, your sister, your parents."
---
Linnet smiled. "I know you hate tea. Would you like something stronger?" She asked
---
Edwin sat down. "One of the servants saw us dancing last night. And reported it to my mother–"he rolled his eyes. "I have a feeling no good is going to come of this. My mother is in one of her famous rages that you wouldn't know about unless you were related to her."
---
A figure in a dark cloak stuck a letter under Edmund's bed room door. A servant passed by. The figure went unnoticed in the dark shadows.

Gwen nodded. "My family is the reason I must leave. If it wasn't the them, I wouldn't need to even see Edwin."

Peter smiled. "That sounds great. Thank you."

Wanna
Alenas eyes went wide. "What do you think she will do with me?!?!"

Gwen nodded. "My family is the reason I must leave. If it wasn't the them, I wouldn't need to even see Edwin."

Peter smiled. "That sounds great. Thank you."

Wanna
Alenas eyes went wide. "What do you think she will do with me?!?!"
Edmund nodded understandingly. The castle was in sight. "Very well then. We better start planning."
---
Linnet found a maid. She Told her to bring tea and something for Peter out to the garden. Linnet sat down at the tea table in the garden.
---
Edmund shrugged. "Knowing her, it could be anything."

Edmund nodded understandingly. The castle was in sight. "Very well then. We better start planning."
---
Linnet found a maid. She Told her to bring tea and something for Peter out to the garden. Linnet sat down at the tea table in the garden.
---
Edmund shrugged. "Knowing her, it could be anything."

"What do I need to bring?" Gwen was serious about running away. She couldn't live like this.

Peter was almost asleep when Linnet returned, but sat up quickly. "I...umm..." Peter tried to think of something to say.

Alena sat down shakily on her bed. "What do I do?" She whispered.

Back
Top Bottom