*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

Gavin walked up behind Katrina "Hi" He said "Can you keep a secret?"
katrina out her finger to her lips. "Shhh I'm doing what no loyal servant does and I'm eavesdroppin' on me mistress," she said in a low whisper. The bags of goods sat on either side of her. "What do ye be wantin' me to keep?" She asked, curious

katrina out her finger to her lips. "Shhh I'm doing what no loyal servant does and I'm eavesdroppin' on me mistress," she said in a low whisper. The bags of goods sat on either side of her. "What do ye be wantin' me to keep?" She asked, curious

"Servant? Mistress? Katrina, what are you talking about?" Gavin asked "I was gonna show you something. But now I want you to explain what you mean"

Last edited:
Katrina quickly stood up and brushed her dirty gown off. "Did I say that? Huh. I meant niece and aunt," she said. "Anyways, it don't matter, what were you goin' to be a showin me?" She asked politely as she gathered up her groceries.

Gavin frowned, but moved on "When I said I lived in the woods I kinda lied a little bit" He shrugged "I was gonna show you my cave, since I trust you a good bit more now. I think there's some food there" He held out his pheasant "The deer hunt wasn't that successful. We can wait til you're done eavesdropping if you want"

Last edited:
Gavin frowned, but moved on "When I said I lived in the woods I kinda lied a little bit" He shrugged "I was gonna show you my cave, since I trust you a good bit more now. I think there's some food there" He held out his pheasant "The deer hunt wasn't that successful. We can wait til you're done eavesdropping if you want"
Blushing with embarrassment, Katrina nodded. "Yeah, I would love to see your place. But if it be fine by you, I'd like to put me things in the cabin first," she explained. She didn't care wether Jenel knew she was here now. It was useless eavesdropping with Gavin here anyway

Last edited:
"That's great, I'll wait here" Gavin nodded
Katrina hurriedly walked past her "aunt" and into the cabin. She dropped the bags down on the floor, quickly reppinned her hair, then returned to Gavin. "So ye lived in a cave?" She asked
---
Maud folded and put away clothing items scattered across Adrienne's floor. She picked up a couple feathers as well.

Last edited:
Mariah was about to ring the bell most violently, when a servant entered to say Heleman had arrived. With a sigh of relief, Mariah told the servant have Heleman come up immediately
The blonde flipped off his deep hood, sprinting up the stairs to the room effortlessly, worried about what kind of assighnment the queen had in mind, and hoped that it didn't pertain to Jenel's whereabouts.

Mariah paced her parlor. She wondered if the letter had been delivered to its correct receiver already. If not, then that messenger needed to go find a new occupation.

Back
Top Bottom