*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

Alan takes the bow pulls back the arrow, shoots and hits the outer left corner

Millie put her handing is shoulder,"nice job.better then I did my first time"she said.
~
Elsa giggles,"you did so much better then me"she said as she pointed to he arrow a little ways a way form the target on the ground.

Alfric, now fully dressed and still wearing the mask, runs quickly and nervously to the door. He swings it open and looks around him, carefully tiptoeing down the stairs in the courtyard and towards the stables.

Name: Herja
Personality: boisterous, commanding presence, ruthless in battle, extremely loyal to those she aligns with.
Skills: sailing, basic survival skills, sword and board, prefers a halberd.
Side: hasn't picked one yet
History: participated in Viking raids of shoreline kingdoms with her husband, but a storm off the coast has wrecked their dragon boat. She washed ashore alone, and is heading inland. She speaks some English.
Description: very tall, muscular, not thin, blonde, blue eyed, wears a breastplate, arm guards, and shinguards. Keeps her hair braided and piled up out of the way, but it falls like silken gold when she lets it down. Lost her helmet during the swim ashore, but managed to keep her halberd. Has several prominent scars due to various battles and raids.

Name: Herja
Personality: boisterous, commanding presence, ruthless in battle, extremely loyal to those she aligns with.
Skills: sailing, basic survival skills, sword and board, prefers a halberd.
Side: hasn't picked one yet
History: participated in Viking raids of shoreline kingdoms with her husband, but a storm off the coast has wrecked their dragon boat. She washed ashore alone, and is heading inland. She speaks some English.
Description: very tall, muscular, not thin, blonde, blue eyed, wears a breastplate, arm guards, and shinguards. Keeps her hair braided and piled up out of the way, but it falls like silken gold when she lets it down. Lost her helmet during the swim ashore, but managed to keep her halberd. Has several prominent scars due to various battles and raids.

(we haven't discussed oceans much, so I suppose there could be one not go terribly far. However, Norwegian shield maiden isn't one of the ranks)

Back
Top Bottom