The Walking Dead New Episodes!!

I do not want to spoil it for anyone but my son and I bet who was getting axed next and I won. Will be interesting to see who the leader of the other group of people are that the prisoner was from. I bet he has one hand...

Oh wow!! Didn't even think of that
ep.gif

That would put a whole new spin on things wouldn't it.....

I know Shane was a hotheaded nut job but I still liked him.

But how is the virus spreading to those who haven't been bitten. AND when they're hacking away on the walkers and the blood is spattering everywhere, even in their faces, wouldn't they catch it then...

So many questions!!!! But the numbers are dwindling fast. Something has to give..

I had that same idea about the blood on faces. Especially when they kill one while their mouths are open. I would think some blood would have gotten in there.

As for the virus, I think it has become airborne, or it has something to do with Hershall's land.

For the new group, Remember when the boy said they were about 5 miles away, on the highway? I think that group of walkers was the same group from the highway from the beginning of the season, and they may have taken out a large amount of the other people. Perhaps, some of the new group is chasing after the walkers, and they are going to follow them to the farm and run across our group. That is really the only way I can see Rick's group of 13 to beat what looks like 30+ walkers. They are going to have to team up to kill them all.

Last edited:
Good call Kaitie. Maybe they are being followed into the clearing on the farm. Let's hope so for Rick's groups sake
pop.gif

H2P I thought of that too. You'd think they'd make it a point to show them cleaning the weapons as they go. For us anal people who think of those things
sickbyc.gif
and the arrows that are pulled out and re-used.

I do not want to spoil it for anyone but my son and I bet who was getting axed next and I won. Will be interesting to see who the leader of the other group of people are that the prisoner was from. I bet he has one hand...

My dd predicted it was a one handed leader as well!

What one handed person are you talking about? Don't worry, I've seen this seasons episodes so far, so hopefully shouldn't spoil anything.

The crazy guy handcuffed to the pipe on the roof in the earlier episodes. Cannot think of his name but I think he is still around and cut his hand off to get free.

What one handed person are you talking about? Don't worry, I've seen this seasons episodes so far, so hopefully shouldn't spoil anything.

Back
Top Bottom