The Whimsy Corner 🌌

The red fog/mist captured in the photos below.

Traveling back from Southern Cali, we stopped at Four Corners to get a clay pot that reminded us of the desert. The flash of our camera stopped working for the rest of the trip until we got home and took these pictures. It was a clear night not smokey outside. Didn't notice it until we uploaded them to the computer. Thought it was interesting and a coincidence with the flash; "something" wanted a picture taken 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• IMG_5296.jpg
    IMG_5296.jpg
    301.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5297.jpg
    IMG_5297.jpg
    363.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5298.jpg
    IMG_5298.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5299.jpg
    IMG_5299.jpg
    347.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5300.jpg
    IMG_5300.jpg
    283.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5301.jpg
    IMG_5301.jpg
    284.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5302.jpg
    IMG_5302.jpg
    318.6 KB · Views: 3
The red fog/mist captured in the photos below.

Traveling back from Southern Cali, we stopped at Four Corners to get a clay pot that reminded us of the desert. The flash of our camera stopped working for the rest of the trip until we got home and took these pictures. It was a clear night not smokey outside. Didn't notice it until we uploaded them to the computer. Thought it was interesting and a coincidence with the flash; "something" wanted a picture taken 🤷‍♀️
Definitely aliens!! 😅
Na that's actually really cool though. I enjoy reading/watching about paranormal stuff, I find it really interesting.

Definitely aliens!! 😅
Na that's actually really cool though. I enjoy reading/watching about paranormal stuff, I find it really interesting.
Me too!
Sometimes I get caught up on Quora reading other people's questions/answers and experiences.
Things from spirituality, angels, and aliens to even the bizarre stories of "glitches" in someone's reality.
I have a few unexplained experiences myself so I'm interested in anything that relates.

Back
Top Bottom