The Wicked Chicken Farm...A Western Town of Chickens!

You would laugh..we only have 2 1/4 acres..it's just that we laid it out well and even have some left over. Horses live down the road! :)

LOL!! I did think you were going to say a lot more than that. But I can see how that could work if you laid it out well. It is 2 acres more than I have and I usually have a dozen to a doze and a half chickens. Good job. Would love it if you posted a picture of the chickens!

I love it so much I want to live there...seriously! Got room for a boarder? I get along well with chickens. :lau Truly, I love it!

What I also love is the way you sell your eggs - on the honor system. I promise I didn’t know that still existed and I’m not sure that it does in some areas. Thank you for showing us your Wicked Chicken Farm.

Last edited:
I love it so much I want to live there...seriously! Got room for a boarder? I get along well with chickens. :lau Truly, I love it!

What I also love is the way you sell your eggs - on the honor system. I promise I didn’t know that still existed and I’m not sure that it does in some areas. Thank you for showing us your Wicked Chicken Farm.
So sweet...we actually do have a boarder who says she'll never, ever leave..so she's become part of the family! The honor system is amazing..we actually sometimes make more money because people leave tips just because we are so trusting of everyone. We do live in a beautiful area and crime is nearly non-existent which surely helps but of all the times...now is the time to put some love and trust back in our daily lives.

So sweet...we actually do have a boarder who says she'll never, ever leave..so she's become part of the family! The honor system is amazing..we actually sometimes make more money because people leave tips just because we are so trusting of everyone. We do live in a beautiful area and crime is nearly non-existent which surely helps but of all the times...now is the time to put some love and trust back in our daily lives.
You are so right.

Back
Top Bottom