The Wild Chickens (And Other Birds) : Roleplay Game

JUJUBE: I glanced up at the sky. It was orangish, the sun was setting. I took a peck at a blueberry. It was good, so ate the whole berry. I started back to get Admiral.

The falcon rose unsteadily, "Yeah. Can I eat you?"
lau.gif
i almost laughed out loud when i read that part, no offence of course.

Name: Midnight (named after my fave cayuga in real life :p)
Bird/breed: Cayuga duck
Feather color(s): black with iridescent-y purple, black/brown eyes.
IDs (important details) : her owner's had a batch of ducklings to large for their duck coop, so they kept 1/5 of the ducklings, and attempted to sell the rest. the ones they didn't sell, including midnight, were dropped off in a nearby pond to live in the wild. her sibs that were dumped in the wild with her are Star, Shadow, Cresent, and Cloud. she's mostly nice but can be protective, she's at the top of her sib's pecking order and therefore responsible for them. she will fight to protect them, they're all she has left.

Name: Star
Feather color(s): black with white speckles all over her body, amber eyes
IDs (important details) sister to Midnight, Shadow, Cresent, and Cloud. she's kind of shy and quiet, except when she's alone with her family... at least what's left of it.

Name: Shadow
Feather color(s) black w/ green iridescents, light brown eyes.
IDs: brother to Midnight, Star, Cresent, and Cloud. he is a little gruff and irritatable, but he respects Midnight as their leader and would not hurt a fly (okay, that's not true, ducks eat bugs :p but you get my point?)

Name: Cresent
Bird/breed: Cayuga Duck
Feather color(s) black with a large white stripe down his front, going from the base of his head, running down his chest, belly, and stopping about at his legs. (yes this is a real coloring, i had a cayuga that actually looked just like this, plus some more markings.) has dark brown eyes.
IDs: brother to Midnight, Star, Shadow, and Cloud. he's a jokey, fun kind of guy, he's pretty nice overall but can be tough if he needs to be.

Name: Cloud
Bird/breed: you guessed it... Cayuga!
Feather color(s): greyish-black with just a couple white feathers scattered on her chest, green/brown eyes.
IDs: sister to Midnight, Star, Shadow, and Cresent. she's patient, kind, and understanding.

could i please have a pheonix?

OMG! I completely forgot to roleplay Shadow! (the falcon.)
Oh well, time for her roleplay debut:

SHADOW: Shadow picked up the little black seed in her beak. She spat it out immediately. "YUCK!" she screeched. She looked at the fat little pigeon, what did he say his name was? Prawn? Dawn, or something. Her eyes glittered hungrily, she noticed she was salivating. Dawn looked at Shadow and his eyes widened. She scowled, "How do you get so fat on these disgusting seeds?" He cooed nervously, "When are you leaving." She looked at her tail feathers when "I'm fed-I mean healed." Shadow sighed. That might take a while.

Last edited:
I'm adding someone else.. A mystery Man...

Name: Dark Knight, The Mist, Smoke, Thunder.
Age: Unknown He could be hundreds of hers old for all we know!! :p
Breed: Unknown
Info: He is a mystery. Hens and Roosters everywhere try to guess his form, His cluck, But all have failed.. He comes around and if he's been he leaves a long black flight feather.
Picture: **Error** No pictures have ever been taken of this elusive bird..

Back
Top Bottom