The Witcher - The official BYC Fan Club

Pics
? I play 2077 all the time, and on older equipment to boot.
Are you playing the edgerunners update version? The initial 2020 release was honestly terrible IMO, it was basically unplayable - hundreds of bugs and glitches, you couldn’t even progress missions 😵‍💫 Apparently there was an issue with scheduling and scaling (not enough developers, people being asked to work totally unfeasible hours and burning/dropping out) and insufficient play-testing. To be fair to CDPR, they patched all the major issues within a few months of release which made it playable, and it was a brilliantly executed concept - I’ve heard that the edgerunners update includes additional content and we’ve actually been contemplating a play-through of the updated version to see what’s changed… now that we’re done with GOW Ragnarok 🙃

Are you playing the edgerunners update version? The initial 2020 release was honestly terrible IMO, it was basically unplayable - hundreds of bugs and glitches, you couldn’t even progress missions 😵‍💫 Apparently there was an issue with scheduling and scaling (not enough developers, people being asked to work totally unfeasible hours and burning/dropping out) and insufficient play-testing. To be fair to CDPR, they patched all the major issues within a few months of release which made it playable, and it was a brilliantly executed concept - I’ve heard that the edgerunners update includes additional content and we’ve actually been contemplating a play-through of the updated version to see what’s changed… now that we’re done with GOW Ragnarok 🙃
A lot of the initial problems have been resolved in subsequent patches. 1.6 (edgerunners) is pretty stable.

Sorry! Feel like this thread got hijacked a bit… did you guys finish season 2 of the Witcher, @TheDawg ?
It’s okay!! It’s still technically part of the Witcher world so not really hijacked! 😁 I just don’t particularly understand all the technical bits :lau :oops:

But anyway, yes we did! We’ve been meaning to start Blood Orgin too but haven’t yet. We started The Last Kingdom instead. 🤣 Well, for me it’s my second time through, Mare’s first. And I also started Vikings too although I’ve put that on hold until we finish TLK and then we’ll probably watch it together.

Back
Top Bottom