The World According To Monsanto (ROUNDUP info)

I saw it. Interesting that a company that has bribed officials and knowingly hid data is allowed to continue to operate. Shows just how corrupt the government can be.

I had not understood the GM crop/ ROUNDUP connection till I watched it (and for those who missed it it seems as though ROUNDUP is not as "benign" as advertised)...
Second reason I posted it was to warn those with crops to get rid of any odd plants you might find (in this case "possession" or having it blown over onto your fields does NOT mean you may keep it if it is from GM seed >you will be sued so get rid of any you find!)

very interesting
cool.png

Up here in Canada the tables have been turned on Monsanto recently. They have ended up paying damages to farmers whose standard non GM crops have been tainted by GM pollen. They have had to clean up entire fields, ditches etc.

"benign " it has never been. Just a matter of false advertising which they have been charged with many times and misleading advertising. No different than the feed industry telling the public low doses of arsenic in feed was safe.

Scarey when you come to realize how much of the food supply they own now. The very seeds that are used to supply a nation with food are no longer public domain. You have to pay for the PRIVILAGE of growing food and at any time they can pull the pin on it.

As bad as Monsanto was and still is, they still rank number 3 or 4 behind companies such as Exxon/Mobil. Believe it or not, Wal-Mart is in the top 6 due to the fact that they support companies that are so harmful to the enviroment and sweat shops!

How ironic..... Just yesterday my DSIL was telling me Monsanto had bought up most of the seed companies in America and how developed a "terminator" gene into the seed pool that keeps the plants from being productive for more than a year at a time. Anyone else heard this????

Didn't have time to download the long video but will try to tonight. Thanks for the link.

Makes me want to start getting heirloom seeds!! Talk about the government controlling the food supply!!

Back
Top Bottom