The Wyandotte Bantam Thread

Good yellow feet, Good wingset, good quality lacing just be careful not to let it get to thin. It's hard to tell shape in pic, if you can get a pic with her head up alert it would help. Just my opinion.

sorry about cluttering your thread guys
hide.gif

I think that she looks very good! Her lacing is very nice, and she is good and round and fluffy!

Her legs aren't very bright.... but in general I think she is a very good example of a quality Wyandotte

wyandottes are such beautiful chickens! I am relatively new to chickens, but the wyandottes are easily one of my favorite varieties, love their lacing. Now that I have more time, hopefully I can get into keeping them. Where do you guys get wyandotte bantam chicks from? They are so hard to find!

wyandottes are such beautiful chickens! I am relatively new to chickens, but the wyandottes are easily one of my favorite varieties, love their lacing. Now that I have more time, hopefully I can get into keeping them. Where do you guys get wyandotte bantam chicks from? They are so hard to find!
It depends on what type you want. I have found it next to impossible to find sliver laced bantams, however I did find some. Todd Sensing sells adult birds (443)880-8823, you may also be able to find some at hatcheries, mostly BLRW though. Chickenhill has some stunning bantams blues, and partridge for sure, possibly black, white and silver penciled, I can't remember exactally what she has you can find her on the Wandotte thread or just google chicken hill poultry, she is located in Idaho.

Good luck and please tell me if you find some.

It depends on what type you want. I have found it next to impossible to find sliver laced bantams, however I did find some. Todd Sensing sells adult birds (443)880-8823, you may also be able to find some at hatcheries, mostly BLRW though. Chickenhill has some stunning bantams blues, and partridge for sure, possibly black, white and silver penciled, I can't remember exactally what she has you can find her on the Wandotte thread or just google chicken hill poultry, she is located in Idaho.

Good luck and please tell me if you find some.
Thanks CashandTracy! ill see what i can find... is it possible to find golden laced bantams or easter egger bantams at tractor supply chick days?

Thanks CashandTracy! ill see what i can find... is it possible to find golden laced bantams or easter egger bantams at tractor supply chick days? 

You might be able to find EE bantams at tractor supply, I have never seen Wyandotte bantams at a store. Dunlap hatchery in Idaho has BLRW bantams, they require an order of 25 though. You may be able to find someone who wants to split an order with you.

Back
Top Bottom