The Wyandotte Thread

She sold out of blue last year. I have some of her blue and splash. Pretty birds.

I'm not sure why hatcheries can't offer blue chicks. All they would have to do is make their breeding pens splash hens eith black males. All the chicks would be blue.

hi everyone,

just wondering about Wyandottes. im wanting a new breed to hatch out and I love Wyandottes!
just wanting to know what they lay like and what different colours they come in, if thy get along good with other breeds of chooks how big are their eggs??

thanks in advanced
big_smile.png

hello,
I haven't read all this thread, but wud someone be able to post a breeding chart for buff laced Wyandotte? or would the chickens all turn out to be buff laced if I have a male and female buff laced, and what about blue laced gold?
thanks,
Cooper

Is it just coincidence that my 2 SLW are quieter, generally calmer, better layers than my 2 GLW? Are there slight differences in personality between the color variations of Wyandotte. Hard to draw any conclusions with my limited experience of 2 years, 2 GLW & 2 SLW! Thanks!

I just want to give a shout out to Chickenhill. I bought some chicks from her last year, and I am getting more this year. Her chicks were expertly shipped and they all arrived in fantastic condition. She has answered my endless questions, and offered advice for my incubation troubles.

Her Wyandottes are beautiful birds and I highly recommend her!

Thank you Chickenhill,
I look forward to continued business with you!

I just want to give a shout out to Chickenhill. I bought some chicks from her last year, and I am getting more this year. Her chicks were expertly shipped and they all arrived in fantastic condition. She has answered my endless questions, and offered advice for my incubation troubles.

Her Wyandottes are beautiful birds and I highly recommend her!

Thank you Chickenhill,
I look forward to continued business with you!

She is great! Love dealing with her.

Back
Top Bottom