The Wyandotte Thread

The first 2 pictures are of my rooster and the last pic is of 2 of my hens I know not the best picture but like you said they don't like to stand still lol oh and my chickens are about 2 months old

Oh, then mine must be girls, because they're eight weeks old and have nothing like what your rooster is showing. Thank you for your help! I'm glad Tammy doesn't have to become Tommy, and Jane doesn't have to become John.

Hello Wyandotte Lovers!

I am thinking about adding a Wyandotte to my flock, could you let me know about the pros and cons of Wyandottes and what you think about the following types :
Silver Laced
Gold Laced
Buff Laced
Blue Laced Red
Barred

What type is your favourite? Do you have any photos of your hens and their eggs?

Thanks in advance! :)

Hello Wyandotte Lovers!

I am thinking about adding a Wyandotte to my flock, could you let me know about the pros and cons of Wyandottes and what you think about the following types :
Silver Laced
Gold Laced
Buff Laced
Blue Laced Red
Barred

What type is your favourite? Do you have any photos of your hens and their eggs?

Hello Wyandotte Lovers!

Silver Laced
Gold Laced
Buff Laced
Blue Laced Red
Barred

I prefer the golden laced but the silver laced are nice too I'll try to find some decent pics for you lol

Back
Top Bottom