The Wyandotte Thread

Quote:
I love the blue!!!!
love.gif
Where can I find blue Wyandottes? Do you sell hatching eggs, cedar post?

Of the three colors I have, my blue one is definitely my favorite!! Of course, I have BLRW babies, so when they grow up, they will probably be my favorite!! But my blue is definitely my typiest!!
love.gif

Quote:
WOOOOOOOW katy that is what i'm looking for BLRW u got the most beautifull hens round here,can u sell me some,or eggs,or may be both ( for free
lau.gif
)

Quote:
WOOOOOOOW katy that is what i'm looking for BLRW u got the most beautifull hens round here,can u sell me some,or eggs,or may be both ( for free
lau.gif
)

LOL...sorry they aren't free, but I do sell eggs when I've got extras.

I am looking for Golden Laced Wyandottes.

I live in NORTH FLORIDA. So I am looking for somebody in either Florida or South Georgia.

I have a hatchery Golden laced and she is pretty. I have been hearing lately that some of the hatcheries are not shipping good lace patterns.

I don't need show quality - ( although, it would be nice). I am looking for Pretty birds for home use.

If anybody knows a breeder, please contact me.

I'm altogether new at this, but a friend purchased SLW and GLW for me at the Bent Creek Feed chicken swap on 103rd Street in Jacksonville at the end of October. They are pretty and, I guess, genuine. There is another swap tomorrow. It's an odd collection of sellers that begins about 10 and winds down by the time I go by after church services. I plan to get a few more large hens if there are any. I don't know what sex mine are since they were about 4 weeks when I got them. I would love to find some BLRW (is that right?).
woot.gif
Love this thread! Caroline

Quote:
I love the blue!!!!
love.gif
Where can I find blue Wyandottes? Do you sell hatching eggs, cedar post?

Of the three colors I have, my blue one is definitely my favorite!! Of course, I have BLRW babies, so when they grow up, they will probably be my favorite!! But my blue is definitely my typiest!!
love.gif

My blues are probably my typiest also. They are a joy to watch in the yard all the different colors bbs. Mike

Back
Top Bottom