The Wyandotte Thread

Okay Dracoe19, I don't know where you live, but I'd gladly buy any of your cull hens! Beautiful birds! I am not in it to breed but just love big fat hens! I want a partridge soooo bad but can't find a pretty one nearby. Pretty silver laced too!

Quote:
STOP! I have enough projects!
th.gif

Finally got some updated pictures of my birds. After the fox attack only 2 pullets that I wanted to keep survived and the 2 cockerels that made it have dirty coloring. Good type but I really don't think I will keep them due to color. Going to finally start hatching soon!

Sarge the rooster

partridge wyandotte about 10-12 months old

Partridge wyandotte hen

SLW cockerel (9 months) with dirty color. Not sure if I should keep him or not... pretty sure I'm going to cull him.... thoughts?

SLW pullet and cockerel

SLW pullet (9-10 months)

Sarge and one of his girls

SLW hen

Sarges girls in my yellow coop

SLW pullets (about 9-10 months old)

SLW pullet (about 10 months old)

Very nice slivers!

Just got my first SLW, this morning! So cute!! I'll post a picture, later of "Winnie." I've had such bad luck getting cockerels, this spring and we can't have roosters where I live. I'm optimistically calling this one a girl.
fl.gif

Our girls are growing up......

Tina, our Partridge.

Juanita, our Silver Laced....she's the youngest.

Oprah, Blue Laced Red Black.....I know the color is not recognized but I think I like it the best. She likes tomatoes.

They are just our pets and backyard eye candy but what do you breeders think of their quality? They are not yet 4 months old.

Scott, they are VERY nice and will get better as they age, they are still babies.

Tina, our Partridge.

Oprah, Blue Laced Red Black.....I know the color is not recognized but I think I like it the best. She likes tomatoes.

They are just our pets and backyard eye candy but what do you breeders think of their quality? They are not yet 4 months old.

Tina, our Partridge.

I think that you have some VERY beautiful babies! I really like the Partridge color... I do not need another color pen. Nope.

Back
Top Bottom