The Wyandotte Thread

it's not another breed. just another variety.

lau.gif
thumbsup.gif
Love your thinking. Not sure it will work on my BF!

I picked up a trio of silver penciled last week at a swap meet.They were someones 4H project last year.What has impressed me is they have been laying.No break due being moved.I guess it is from being very tame and handled a lot.

I picked up a trio of silver penciled last week at a swap meet.They were someones 4H project last year.What has impressed me is they have been laying.No break due being moved.I guess it is from being very tame and handled a lot.

Bantams? or LF? My bantams are ok layers but they lay in cycles. One usually tries to go broody and that stops the rest of them .

I really like mine. Good luck with them!

Bantams? or LF? My bantams are ok layers but they lay in cycles. One usually tries to go broody and that stops the rest of them .

I really like mine. Good luck with them!
They are LF.Seller said they were Urich bloodline.I may have misspelled his name.I got 6 eggs in a week from 2 hens after the move.

New to byc, I have 6 Wyandottes, 4 BLRW, and 2 SLW. Really hoping for a beautiful roo.

This is two of my blue laced reds, the lighter one looks like it's gonna be pretty. Out of the 5 chicks I got, everyone wad a slightly different color. I love the diversity in this breed, even in the same color, you still have diversity. Love it!

Back
Top Bottom