TheLukeMeister's Chat Thread!!!

Why does autocorrect seem to affect nearly everyone, when it hasn't affected me once?
lol.png

XD XD

HOW DARE YOU SPEAK OF WITCHCRAFT, I'M A CHRISTIAN.

(And I'm also joking. Well, not about the Christian part.)

YOU'RE A WITCH. A WITCH. YOU'LL BE BURNED AT THE STAKE.

OMGosh.... nothing like logging in and this is at the top of my subscriptions. Thought someone was talking about me for a min.! :lau :gig :lol:

So I've got two sick chickens. One won't walk on one leg. I think she sprained it or something. She's a good laying hen and two years young. I didntfeel anything broken or dislocated and there's no bumble foot. Just happened two nights ago. Other than her, I have a girl with sour crop. Forced her to throw up this morning and she's in ICU :p

OMGosh.... nothing like logging in and this is at the top of my subscriptions. Thought someone was talking about me for a min.!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lol.png

So I've got two sick chickens. One won't walk on one leg. I think she sprained it or something. She's a good laying hen and two years young. I didntfeel anything broken or dislocated and there's no bumble foot. Just happened two nights ago. Other than her, I have a girl with sour crop. Forced her to throw up this morning and she's in ICU
tongue.png

Jeez, I hope they get better! I had a hen with a sour crop once, and she died. It seems pretty hard to cure.
I also had another rooster die this morning. He wasn't really mine, he just showed up with leg mites and obviously had horrid genetics. Tried to save him, didn't work out.

Back
Top Bottom