TheLukeMeister's Chat Thread!!!

One time when my parents were in whole foods me and my younger brother were sitting in the back of our parents Impala. And in the impala you can get into the trunk of the car through the back seat. So me and my brother were sitting there and my brother climbes into the trunk and I slouch down so when someone walks by the car looks empty. Anyway, when someone would walk behind the car is whisper to my brother who was in the trunk that someone was there and he would start banging on roof of the trunk shouting " HELP HELP LET ME OUT " and the people would look down at the trunk all big eyes and everything then they took off. The a few minutes after doing this we heard sirens and we started freaking out because we thought someone called the police. Then a few minutes after that my parents come out of whole foods and as we pull out of to parking lot we saw the police and and ambulance on the street and me and my brother started getting scared but we didn't say anything. It turns out the the police were there because someone had a car accident.

One time when my parents were in whole foods me and my younger brother were sitting in the back of our parents Impala. And in the impala you can get into the trunk of the car through the back seat. So me and my brother were sitting there and my brother climbes into the trunk and I slouch down so when someone walks by the car looks empty. Anyway, when someone would walk behind the car is whisper to my brother who was in the trunk that someone was there and he would start banging on roof of the trunk shouting " HELP HELP LET ME OUT " and the people would look down at the trunk all big eyes and everything then they took off. The a few minutes after doing this we heard sirens and we started freaking out because we thought someone called the police. Then a few minutes after that my parents come out of whole foods and as we pull out of to parking lot we saw the police and and ambulance on the street and me and my brother started getting scared but we didn't say anything. It turns out the the police were there because someone had a car accident.

OMG. :lau :lau That's something me and my brother would do. :lau

lau.gif
Wow. XD XD

Haha XD

lau.gif
that's awesome! Not for the person who got in a car accident though
hmm.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom