Themed "Block of the Month" Sign-Up for August

ohhhh..I am really liking that block..I like the oriental fabrics/look..even though I have antique/primitive/country style deco..they keep creeping in...
love.gif

Cluckin'Along :

Quote:
I just got yesterday! I love it!!
love.gif
Are those Richard Scary Cats? If so, and you know how to find more of that Fabric, I'm going to be needing to send you a check
big_smile.png
!

I am not sure I will check though and let you know.....well, let me go now and look..... well, on the edge piece it says... "Christmas Kitties by RJR Fashion Fabrics" this is all it says.

I have a piece that is a little less than a yard if you'd like to get it...I sure ain't gonna use it for myself for anything. Let me know
smile.png

Karey I could swear I saw a post the other day from Heather (babymakes5) saying she was late but had finally got her blocks sent out and I see that she is the one sending to you. I didn't see your name on the Christmas block list so not sure where your other block was coming from...post it and we can all see what happened to it. When we first started this swapping it was me every month that got behind the person that wasn't going to send a block and then those folks started weeding out and we ended up with a group here, that with the exception of a random one or two, is pretty reliable about sending what they commit to...please dont drop out..just be selective about who you sign behind on the lists...I always think about that now....

edited because NO ONE types worse than me, lol!!!

Last edited:
I thought she was worried about the august block! No one should be worried about the september ones yet, you're right Cedar..don't mail until the 10th becasue people have time to add or delete their names till then
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom