Themed "Block of the Month" Sign-Up for August

I've been a little confused too, Scrambled. It seems like there are more triangles in this one than the other. I've made a quilt with the card trick block but it wasn't made with so many triangles. I'm not complaining just puzzled.
smile.png

Oh you two aren't the only 2 confused..I have to go back and read and re-read the post..(I think I am signed up for tooo many)..
lau.gif

Gotta get my notebook out and do some updating!!

I guess I was looking at the squares, heck I don't know, I hope I can do it!! Yes, it's confusing and I stay confused!!! I'm gonna blame it all on Acre since she made me pick a block in the first place!!!
roll.png

Ok Card Trick, wow, this looks a little harder than the other one. It's probably very simple, just looks hard cause the end effect is so cool.
smile.png
That's what I keep telling myself anyway....
lol.png

Quote:
I think it does leepsy. It also shows the proper way to get good contrast in your choice of colors. If your not careful all the cards blend together if your shade and color selection isn't done carefully.

Quote:
You are such a pro at the hard ones, this will be a snap for you!!! Thanks for the link Leeps, between the two and a few phone calls to Acre, I might actually get it done! I actually tried this one back at the first of the year when this swapping madness started and got it all crazy wonky but together so hopefully I will do better this time. Doesn't seem as hard to me as the party hats but I could be very wrong, loL!!

Quote:
I think it does leepsy. It also shows the proper way to get good contrast in your choice of colors. If your not careful all the cards blend together if your shade and color selection isn't done carefully.

STALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom