Themed "Block of the Month" Sign-Up for August

Scrambled you leave that girl alone she knows it is the card trick block and so far it is coming to me
tongue.gif

You would of never asked her that if it was coming to you LOL

Kidding but she does know it is the card trick block.

Groovy, I have a few blocks left over from my last quilt, but I think they might be too small.
What is the block size? I am assuming a quarter of an inch seam allowance...??
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She didn't SAY card trick block that's why I made the post, I just figured she meant general quilt blocks....then Acre would be chiming in about those left overs.."send to me, me ,me!!'​

I am super excited! We just moved into this house about 3 months ago and now I FINALLY have an excuse to unpack my sewing room!

DH is excited too! He knows that quilting and scrapbooking help me de-stress!
Dusting off the boxes and pre-washing fabric today!
wee.gif

OMG! I just came in from out in the Morton building where all my supplies are being stored. Everything is COVERED in dust an inch thick!
barnie.gif

Well you know what that means....
I will be FORCED to go to the quilting store tonight and buy new because I won't have time to wash and sort and put everything away before the 25th! Hate it when I have to add to my fabric stash!
ya.gif

Hi all, please remember to check the list of names before sending your blocks (after the 10th) due to name changes. Thanks hope you all have a great time sewing
smile.png

Quote:
ep.gif
LOve the block and love the colors leepsy. Great job, isn't my name under yours?? Oh no that's right Acre is above me. How could I forget.
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
I'm going to get it.

SORRY, wrong block. Acre is above me on another thread. I don't even know which one but I'm sure I'm in trouble. LOL

Beware ginbart ! I'm above you! hehehe,, oh, btw, what colours do you like? Or can I be creative? Just let me know!

Back
Top Bottom