Themed "Block of the Month" Sign-Up for August

I have to get mine out yet too. It will be done and in the mail by Friday. I have had extra people and kids all week. No excuse but August has just exploded on me with last minute changes to my day. I hope September slowssssssssss waaaaaaaaaaaay down.

Sorry Cedar.

frow.gif
..no problem Zoo!!..This has been one of those months..I am really messed up..vacation, a gazillion blocks to make..I love doing them though..and canning..that is usually finished by now..probably have another month of it!!

Hey
frow.gif
, my block in the mail today to scrambled egg. I hope you like it. I don't think it is my best job at picking colors.
hmm.png
I don't know what my problem is, maybe a lot on my mind
idunno.gif

Acre, your blocks went out on Saturday. I took everything to the PO on Friday but your information. I added something to the box and had to get a new one. The PO said you should have got it yesterday but I didn't believe them because there's no way it could have reached you in that time. I'm hoping you get it today.
wink.png
There's a couple extra things in it. I hope you can use them. Ginger

I got my block from Cluckin Along yesterday-thank you!
love.gif
I am also on behind with my blocks this month, but I will try to get them out by Thursday. I am glad to see I am not the only one, though!

This is also posted int he Monthly Swap.......but this is for this swap also.

As you all have seen......things have become very busy around here. Due to this, Zookeeper9000 will be taking over the Themed Monthly Swap for me for a month or so. She is taking on a great task here and also reaching out to help someone and I would like to personally thank her for helping me with this.

We do have more canning to do with the potatoes that will be harvested (Yes SE....I may have to reinforce the floors), also we have planted a smaller fall garden and that is coming in nicely (mainly cukes and tomatoes). Please feel free to contact me or Zoo if you have any questions or concerns. I will be back later after all is done (or when I think its done)
smile.png

Thanks again for all of your co-operation in the swaps.
smile.png
Have a great time sewing
smile.png

YOur welcome Zoo......

Cluckin' Along....I will get your block mailed out today, I sure hope you like it. I have never stressed over a block like I did this one
gig.gif
I feel like I am starting to sound like SE.

Last edited:
Quote:
No troubles here Acres!
frow.gif
I'll be lucky If I start something with all of these blocks next winter!
roll.png
If you need more time, please take it, if only for sanity's sake.
wee.gif
We DON'T need another Scrambled Egg around here, figuratively or literally. One is enough!
tongue2.gif
lau.gif

PS; You know we all love ya, right Scrambled?
love.gif

Cluckin'Along :

Quote:
No troubles here Acres!
frow.gif
I'll be lucky If I start something with all of these blocks next winter!
roll.png
If you need more time, please take it, if only for sanity's sake.
wee.gif
We DON'T need another Scrambled Egg around here, figuratively or literally. One is enough!
tongue2.gif
lau.gif

PS; You know we all love ya, right Scrambled?
love.gif

Your exactly right!!!!! But I did get yours done and it will ba there soon
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom