Themed "Block of the Month" Sign-Up for June

hugs.gif

You guys make me feel so good! lol It actually turned out better than I first expected it but I am not 100% pleased lol.. but I'm picky.
tongue.png

I love those materials, I think I made Nanakat one out of similar colors. I will keep you guys in mind if I get your name in the next swap.
smile.png

I just remeasured it and it's 13 inches. Uh Oh.
barnie.gif

I hope that is okay Luna! I seriously can NOT do this block again!
hu.gif

Luna have I your addy and will try meet the post today but it may be tomorrows.
smile.png

Quote:
You can't have it........ http://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/images/neener_neener.gif

OH GO AWAY ACRE ! DON"T YOU HAVE SOME CANNING TO DO ?

Actually.....thanks for reminding me........I need to can my dill pickles and get to making salsa......
barnie.gif
why am I still on BYC........why is it so addictive.........can't.......pry.......fingers......from......keys........................

Quote:
lol I love the look of the July block but am feeling mighty tentative about trying it... plus I have a quilt fundraiser project I'll be working on soooo.... we'll see....
th.gif

FINALLY got this block done though!
yippiechickie.gif

Sorry the picture is bad, took it with my phone, lol
Hope you like it Luna! I need your addy so I can send it out.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b337/mithrilmaid/0703091330.jpg

Oh my gosh! That's really beautiful! Nice job too! Oh thank you so much! I LOVE it!!!!!

Back off Acre!!
lol.png

Thank you again Elven!!!

Quote:
lol I love the look of the July block but am feeling mighty tentative about trying it... plus I have a quilt fundraiser project I'll be working on soooo.... we'll see....
th.gif

FINALLY got this block done though!
yippiechickie.gif

Sorry the picture is bad, took it with my phone, lol
Hope you like it Luna! I need your addy so I can send it out.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b337/mithrilmaid/0703091330.jpg

Oh my gosh! That's really beautiful! Nice job too! Oh thank you so much! I LOVE it!!!!!

Back off Acre!!
lol.png

Thank you again Elven!!!

Oooooo!!!! getting a bit fiesty here aren't we?
gig.gif
Mawahahahaha

And Luna......CW want sthe block more than me. hehehe
lau.gif

Quote:

Back off Acre!!
lol.png

Thank you again Elven!!!

Oooooo!!!! getting a bit fiesty here aren't we?
gig.gif
Mawahahahaha

And Luna......CW want sthe block more than me. hehehe
lau.gif

LOL You guys are Hilarious! I hope the block looks as good in person as it seems to on the page! lol My husband said it looked good so I guess it's okay.. he's pickier than me!
gig.gif

I will put this in the mail tomorrow Luna!.. Oh wait.. I guess Monday now..
barnie.gif
Darn holidays
tongue.png
not like I haven't delayed long enough! lol

I guess I'll have to play with the block for July this weekend and decide if I have the endurance to try another paper pieced one!
fl.gif

Happy Weekend Everybody!
frow.gif

Elven the July block is o.k...haha-I didn't do any pp and it went together well..but..I used some hand dyed fabrics that were allblended to go together..I interchanged two pieces in the corner flower and ended up with a star design..but I am not taking it apart..I have another one cut out, different fabrics, I plan to post pics over the weekend..hmmm..I didn't get my point across..if I had pp where I was supposed to, I wouldn't have gotten them turned around soooooooo..I guess I am destined to have to pp..
barnie.gif

It really was very easy, I thought. And I am a beginner too! That was the first I tried paper-piecing. You just have to make sure you cut your fabric big enough to cover the area.

Back
Top Bottom