Themed "Block of the Month" Sign-Up for June

I'm talking about ChikkieNikkie, not sure we are all talking about the same person, but that just emphasizes the point if there are so many that default we get them confused! Acre said she pm'd her though so we'll see. I will try to get a few extras sent to Acre though to make up for the slackers.....

Quote:
Awesome! This gets confusing doesn't it!!
wink.png

Quote:
Awesome! This gets confusing doesn't it!!
wink.png

lol, Yep! I am sorry to say I've slacked a bit this month but will have this theme block finished up.

Since the person I'm sending to, jennilou, is the person that is sending to Luna.... I will send this to Luna if she doesn't hear from jennilou!

(this is beginning to sound a bit like Who's On First?)
lau.gif

Quote:
I'm talking about Napswithchickens and the May block. Don't know if she recieved it. I posted on #372 asking and you posted on #373 seeing if she sent it out. What a mess up.

Quote:
I'm talking about Napswithchickens and the May block. Don't know if she recieved it. I posted on #372 asking and you posted on #373 seeing if she sent it out. What a mess up.

Oh..nope, never got that one either...we never heard from her at all after she signed up....

Quote:

Oh..nope, never got that one either...we never heard from her at all after she signed up....

Jennilou has not posted on the board since the end of May. I doubt that she is going to go thru with this swap, maybe something happened to her computer. I have not checked on ChikkieNikkie yet to see when she posted last.

Quote:

Jennilou has not posted on the board since the end of May. I doubt that she is going to go thru with this swap, maybe something happened to her computer. I have not checked on ChikkieNikkie yet to see when she posted last.

ChikkiNikki sent me a PM stating that she had been sick with the flu and that she is going to send the blocks. The other one I was thinking of is NWC and I now have her name on the list, but I do think ChikkiNikki will follow through.

Back
Top Bottom