Themed "Block of the Month" Sign-Up for June

Quote:
Well if you don't like any of your blocks you can send them to Acre ! She will take them right out of your hand if she could climb through the puter.
ep.gif

Glad you liked it !
bun.gif

Acres I know you have a lot on your plate but are we keeping this thread going for July as well? Or are you planning to start another thread.

Will you just let me know what you decide and when we need to sign up for it. Thank you very much, as I said I know you have a lot going right now.

Quote:
Well if you don't like any of your blocks you can send them to Acre ! She will take them right out of your hand if she could climb through the puter.
ep.gif

Glad you liked it !
bun.gif

Yep, me loves blocks!!! hehehe But don't let CW fool ya.....she loves'em just as much
lol.png

Anyone else NOT get their Themed Block? I didn't get mine yet. I understand things happen and their would be delays, but I haven't heard anything.......
sad.png

Luna sorry you have not got a block yet, I don't know Jennilou but they had till the 25th to send it out and she could be a little late. If she doesn't send ya one let me know I will make you one no problem.

I haven't finished mine yet.. this month has been insane for me... I think I put too much on my plate.
hit.gif

However.. jennilou is under me.. so Luna if you don't hear from her I will send you the block I'm making for her..... If that is okay with Acre?

I'm so sorry for the delay on this! Will do better next month I promise. (not gonna sign up though till I actually get this one in the mail!)
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom